Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad take at the time which just got even worse. Which is fine, just don't try go all team Luka now

I literally say 'luka is amazing' and praise him consistently in the thing you took the time to drag up.

Simmons is a very unique and talented player but yeah obviously he has lost it a bit of late.

How many air balls has the fat chucker put up this quarter?

I literally say 'luka is amazing' and praise him consistently in the thing you took the time to drag up.
Fat chucker who only got to 10th in an overrated west
Only puts up numbers because he's on a trash team
Worse shooter than Cam Reddish

The praise man. The consistent praise

Fat chucker who only got to 10th in an overrated west
Only puts up numbers because he's on a trash team
Worse shooter than Cam Reddish

The praise man. The consistent praise

* I specified reddish had better shooting stats for a short amount of time
* It's true many players get big points in poor teams grant randle etc.
* West is overrated

* West is overrated
Not making a clown of yourself in the first place or at least owning what you say are both better routes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* West is overrated

West is the 2nd best SG ever and this is slander :mad:

Rockets apparently in discussions with Pacers about a deal of pick 23 & Eric Gordon for pick 13.

Respect if they commit to the guys they have and think Gordon is enough to push for top 4 seed. Looking at their cap they wouldn't give up much to salary match.

Pels make the first trade of the offseason.

Bled, Adams, #10 and protected Lakers 2022 1st to Memphis for Valanciunas and #17.

Ordinarily I'd be ecstatic in saying bon voyage to Bledsoe's sorry arse, but I'm not sure I like this trade. Odd year to choose to be clearing cap room.

Bled, Adams, #10 and protected Lakers 2022 1st to Memphis for Valanciunas and #17.

Ordinarily I'd be ecstatic in saying bon voyage to Bledsoe's sorry arse, but I'm not sure I like this trade. Odd year to choose to be clearing cap room.
Both Bledsoe and Adams are pretty terrible. Getting off their long-term deals is important when you are looking to potentially pay Ingram, Ball, Zion. Also opens up a window where you might have cap space to sign someone before Zion gets his raise.

Pels are still playing the long game. Read something this morning that it opens cap space to match Lonzo in restricted FA, but I'm not sure that is why they are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back