Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thunder reportedly offered Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and pick #6 to the Pistons for the #1 pick. Detroit declined the offer.
That is ******* crazy... From what i have seen i am not certain Cade ends up better than SGA, add in pick 6 to go with it as well.

They really about to be a stingy franchise again and cost themselves another stud guard for the next decade.

The New York Knicks are considering a push to sign Spencer Dinwiddie in free agency, but will also pursue Evan Fournier and Kyle Lowry.

What the hell is this? These guys aren’t power forwards

Very interesting offer that one, Shai is a quality young player.
shai-bolton-great-goal.gif

Can play :D

Lowry for MLE money? I highly doubt it

You misunderstand.

In a vacuum, I'd rather re-sign Lonzo than sign Lowry, although the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

However I'd rather give Lowry 2/20 than shower $100 mil on Lonzo, as unlikely as the former is. In other words, it depends.

If we're only giving out one 4/80 type contract this off-season, I'd probably rather it was Lonzo. The way Griffin was talking about Nash signing in Phoenix overnight makes it sound like he has Lowry on his mind though.

You misunderstand.

In a vacuum, I'd rather re-sign Lonzo than sign Lowry, although the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

However I'd rather give Lowry 2/20 than shower $100 mil on Lonzo, as unlikely as the former is. In other words, it depends.

If we're only giving out one 4/80 type contract this off-season, I'd probably rather it was Lonzo. The way Griffin was talking about Nash signing in Phoenix overnight makes it sound like he has Lowry on his mind though.

The whole world would rather do that strange hypothetical you mentioned. It's inherent in the Universe

The whole world would rather do that strange hypothetical you mentioned. It's inherent in the Universe

Mmmm hmmm.

I was asked ''Would have thought you'd just want to pay Lonzo rather than sign Lowry, surely you won't do both?''

If you want to take a stab at answering that question, go right ahead.

Mmmm hmmm.

I was asked ''Would have thought you'd just want to pay Lonzo rather than sign Lowry, surely you won't do both?''

If you want to take a stab at answering that question, go right ahead.

No one in their right mind wants to pay Lonzo

That is ******* crazy... From what i have seen i am not certain Cade ends up better than SGA, add in pick 6 to go with it as well.

They really about to be a stingy franchise again and cost themselves another stud guard for the next decade.
Is shai a franchise player?

A good player is handy, but Detroit don’t need a good player. A good player would walk out of Detroit in a few years when they’re not winning.

Detroit need a franchise player. They need to roll the dice on Cade becoming that guy.

Pick 6 I don’t know if they land a franchise player with or at least it’s much less likely.

I would want shai + a top 4 pick to get one of those guys to even consider it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. Detroit should snatch that up
Yeah with pick 6 it basically means you get two really good players instead of one. SGA can ball.

6 is maybe just a touch too low. SGA and say pick 4 is a definite but OKC probably cant move further up the draft, it's the best they can offer.

If he didn’t stick a chair under the doorknob to stop the police from getting in, he deserved it in my opinion.

Biggest mistake was timing.

Everyone knows that if you're going to have a brush with the law, do it on a day where it'll be buried beneath other, bigger news, like Draft Day. Silly boy.

Westbrook's second half of the year was really good.

Charania] The Lakers and Wizards are discussing a trade that would send Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope for Westbrook, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. The Lakers' No. 22 pick in the Draft could be in play, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back