Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember when everyone laughed when Charlotte signed Rozier for 19 mil and not Kemba for 30 mil.

Do we all remember that?

Is it about time to admit we got the better end of the deal?
We would still have 3 years and $120m to pay him if we'd given him what he wanted.

If I recall right, Boston fans were rejoicing as they assembled a big 4.

Remember when everyone laughed when Charlotte signed Rozier for 19 mil and not Kemba for 30 mil.

Do we all remember that?

We would still have 3 years and $120m to pay him if we'd given him what he wanted.
Definitely got the better end. Been that way for a season IMO.

Do we all remember that?

I remember when you ate some bread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely got the better end. Been that way for a season IMO.

I tried to tell people that at the time.
Kemba's a wonderful player but he's super ball heavy. He is simply a better player as the number 1 on a crap team, than number 2,3,4 on a good team.

He's a horrible player to have to help your other players develop.

Question is where does he go?

Do we all remember that?

If I recall right, Boston fans were rejoicing as they assembled a big 4.

Wasn't this before all the injuries?

DangerSloane how can you say better end of the deal when there was no trade for them whatsoever?

E3e5l__WUAE6mtl

KCP lol

Jalen Green is considered "the most dynamic of the five prospects" at the top of the 2021 NBA draft with his scoring ability and athleticism on the wing. Green finished 10th in the G League in scoring at just 19 years old.
In comments to ESPN, Green said he's the best prospect in the draft.
"Me, I'm the best prospect in this draft, in my opinion," Green said. "I didn't go to college and I played against grown men. I just think as a 19-year-old doing that, I'm the best player in the draft for sure."
One NBA executive said Green has a chance to be a "10-time All-Star and 25-point-per-game scorer" once he settles into the NBA game.

What a humble young man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back