Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh can live with Detroit having number 1 pick.

Rockets blatant tank job paid off big time.

Bulls Twitter melting big time.

To be honest I think we were trying to win with Wood/Wall/Oladipo and sucked anyways to begin with. Didn't have to try to hard to tank when we couldn't win when actually trying.

Forgot Allan for Cavs.

Sexton. Garland. Okoro. Mobley. Allen.

Unless Cavs reckon not enough spacing...

Looks nice result for Cavs. When does lebron return?

To be honest I think we were trying to win with Wood/Wall/Oladipo and sucked anyways to begin with. Didn't have to try to hard to tank when we couldn't win when actually trying.

Assume rockets take suggs or green.

Nice corner stone to build around

Last edited:

Forgot Allan for Cavs.

Sexton. Garland. Okoro. Mobley. Allen.

Unless Cavs reckon not enough spacing...

Looks nice result for Cavs. When does lebron return?

Assume rockets take suggs or green.

Nice corner stone to build around

Yeah would be happy with either. Just the fact we are keeping our pick considering some of the draft assets we have traded away is a massive relief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than not getting Minny's pick (and getting it next year) it's about the worst we could have gotten.

Dubs gm said they don't trade Wiseman or the picks and the fans are freaking out cause green. Klay. Curry are ancient.

The big 3 and Wiseman, 7, 14 is a pretty nice core plus wiggins in the middle age bracket

I'm not saying it's not a good thing to have, but we could have moved up to 4, or 6 with Minnies pick, or moved up to Top 4 with ours.

It was just a meh result.

Packaging 7 and 14 to move into the Top 4 would be nice, but probably unlikely to get anyone to bite.

Seems like a pretty solid choice from Brad Stevens.

Remember him as a player. Caused us some problems in the '08 WCSF.

Also we copped the Dick Bavetta/Scott Foster double for the decisive Game 7 in that series. From little things, big things grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back