The Official NBA Offseason Thread 3 (Whatever you do don't mention Dwight)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you'll recall, Jason Terry got a tattoo of the LOB trophy before the 2010-11 season and the Mavs went on to hoist the trophy the following June.

Jet has some fresh ink...

media_13485485.jpg

Oh, now he needs to be traded.....

Go on PHX, you know you want to!

I'm looking forward to seeing the T-Wolves this season TBH....mostly centred around how good (or not) Roy is going to be....
T-pups will be hella exciting team to watch! Pekmen will get better, even 20 minutes of Roy on one leg is better than anything else pups had last season. AK47 gives them veteran presence, defence, length, passing and shot blocking from SF...he is the ultimate glue-guy. Shved will be a nice pick up for them and Chase gives them some much needed shooting from long range.

T-pups will be a play off team next year. It helps that they have a gun coach to fit all the pieces together. Because of Adelman and Pekmen, I would love to see them make the play offs next season.

images

images

Even half of Harringtons contract is overpaying him. Gonna be a long year. Preemptive permission to join Minnesota wagon?
No PHX DON'T DO IT...
You may as well bandwagon one of the "Super Teams" bud.... Anything else will = Heartache.

I give you....

Miami
Lakers
OKC
DON'T DO IT PHX!
**** that. I don't want to jump on one of those teams. And I'm used to heartache anyway. Orlando, Richmond & Baltimore. I couldnt have chosen better.

I want a team that I can go on a ride through the year with. I think Minnesota are that team.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T JOIN THE DARK SIDE PHX :mad:

I'll still be on the Magic.

The great state of Florida stops for nobody.

The trades this team will attract will be epic.

I'd like to thanks Dwight for becoming the foundation player that Shaq was not. I think he is leaving the team in much better shape than he joined it.

But as always is still turncoat scum and I will not forget it.

I'll still be on the Magic.

The great state of Florida stops for nobody.

The trades this team will attract will be epic.

I'd like to thanks Dwight for becoming the foundation player that Shaq was not. I think he is leaving the team in much better shape than he joined it.

But as always is still turncoat scum and I will not forget it.
Here here! I second this notion, now for the next few years of lackluster ball and watching some of our youngsters hopefully grow into bonafide stars! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so sick of all the old hacks that kids are going to be a good change no matter what the score board says.

What does a 17.8 million dollar trade exception do?

I know I was saying we'll draw in big names and that should help I guess.

Now I really must wonder if there's anything wrong with superman. I've always thought he pushed himself too hard and doesn't rest up enough, just feels the pressure too much.

I'm so sick of all the old hacks that kids are going to be a good change no matter what the score board says.

Now I really must wonder if there's anything wrong with superman. I've always thought he pushed himself too hard and doesn't rest up enough, just feels the pressure too much.
We have a trade exception?

Now there's talk of this I'm seeing posts on the net that aren't too sure this deal was total s**t for the Magic.

Glad to be rid of that cap clogger Duhon. What a tool.
I'll only judge this in the years to follow... But for now it's a breath of fresh air in our team! Maurice Harkless, Andrew Nicholson, Arron Afflalo, Kyle O'Quinn and a multitude of draft picks up until 2017 means our rebuild will take place and be sustained for a while!!! :thumbsu:

Yeah, nah. Welcome to small market hell. If all you can sell is no state income tax, proximity to DisneyWorld and the opportunity to play with Glen Davis no one is flocking.

ANd, um, where did you get a 17.8m TPE?

No PHX DON'T DO IT...

DON'T DO IT PHX!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T JOIN THE DARK SIDE PHX :mad:
Not joining a dark side. Orlando are still number 1, but with the season likely to be over by Christmas one needs another team to keep things interesting.

Small market teams need to stick together. Minnesota being successful would make Stern squirm.

Messenger Juggalo Balla

i have updated your teams rosters on 2k12. played as the wolfys.

5 min quarter
1. rubio has 6 assists and 4 steals
2. love not boarding because pet is clogging the lane.
3. love unsighted until last minute where he hits 2x3s
4. pet provided a real presence and ran the floor well
5. roy hit 2x3s. outside threat

6. turk handled the ball often
7. davis seemed to take it upon himself to lead the team scoring wise.
8. ayon started
9. affalo started

10. only played 1st Q. didnt notice the score as it wasnt important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back