Mega Thread The Official NBA Offseason Thread 4 (Dwights first full thread as a Laker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gems has he actually got when you look at it overall?

Ibaka at 24 is the only good pick that stands out.

Durant, Harden and Westbrook with picks 2, 4 and 4, and all pretty much sure things.

Maynor and Jackson still haven't proven anything (injuries a major part)

Did OK drafting Bledsoe, but trading him away for a 1st pick (can't see where it went)

Drafted Roddy Beabouis, but traded him away for BJ Mullens (fail)
To Boston in the Perk/Green trade, ended up being 2012 #22 which was Fab Melo and allowed the free swing at Sullinger.

2) playing in teh same conference as the spurs. manu vs harden many times a year = flopolicious

Actually the same division, so you will see 4 guaranteed floptastic games. What was the power house division 4 years ago is no longer. Only 2 make the playoffs now as opposed to 4 out of the 5

What gems has he actually got when you look at it overall?

Ibaka at 24 is the only good pick that stands out.

Durant, Harden and Westbrook with picks 2, 4 and 4, and all pretty much sure things.

Maynor and Jackson still haven't proven anything (injuries a major part)

Did OK drafting Bledsoe, but trading him away for a 1st pick (can't see where it went)

Drafted Roddy Beabouis, but traded him away for BJ Mullens (fail)
From memory wasn't Harden at 3 a bit of a surprise to most people. Did well there. Otherwise I agree. Durant fell into his hands

From memory wasn't Harden at 3 a bit of a surprise to most people. Did well there. Otherwise I agree. Durant fell into his hands

The only surprise was that Harden was still there after Memphis inexplicably took Thabeet at 2

Rubio should've gone higher, but he scared off a lot of teams saying he wouldn't come over. Rubio + Griffin were the only guys rated higher.

The only surprise was that Harden was still there after Memphis inexplicably took Thabeet at 2

Rubio should've gone higher, but he scared off a lot of teams saying he wouldn't come over. Rubio + Griffin were the only guys rated higher.
The 09 concensus mock had Thabeet at #2 with 9 of 12 mocks picking that outcome: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/06/10/consensus/index.html

Having said that, Harden was around the mark at #3 by the looks.

The 09 concensus mock had Thabeet at #2 with 9 of 12 mocks picking that outcome: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/06/10/consensus/index.html

Having said that, Harden was around the mark at #3 by the looks.

Was almost a forced pick. The draft was absolutely horrible for big men, and the Grizz had just taken Conley and Mayo the past 2 years to complete their backcourt. The Grizz would've loved getting Griffin, and having a lineup of Conley-Mayo-Gay-Griffin-Gasol

Was almost a forced pick. The draft was absolutely horrible for big men, and the Grizz had just taken Conley and Mayo the past 2 years to complete their backcourt. The Grizz would've loved getting Griffin, and having a lineup of Conley-Mayo-Gay-Griffin-Gasol
They should've kept K-Love instead of trading him for Mayo... But hindsight is great after a few years down the line...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive shame, I was excited to see what he could do in the A after watching him at Syracuse. I guess it wasn't meant to be. And massive props on the speedy responses gents.

Massive shame, I was excited to see what he could do in the A after watching him at Syracuse. I guess it wasn't meant to be. And massive props on the speedy responses gents.

Watched all of Detroit pre season games and he looked pretty average. Still think he could find a spot on a team as a 3rd point guard

nbaman1

Happy fapping.

AvHESSuCMAIcUCj.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back