The Official NBA Offseason Thread (welcome Philadelphia Seventy Sixers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes you can get Gordon through S&T but the Phx team just screams mediocrity to me just do it properly and tank

Need to think of more than that mate, especially when you're not a big city. Nash put bums on seats and the Suns despite not winning a title have been in the playoffs far more often than not.

There will be 26, (maybe 25 depending on where Dwight goes) other teams that won't have a chance next year. Can't have 25 empty arenas.

does that include

- 3 pt contest
- skills challenge
- selling hot dogs in the stands
Chris Broussard just texted me: 'includes all events, even if he gets a run in the celebrity game. also tell PN I said hi, not sure if he's getting my texts'

I am not sure of the trade rules, if the Hornets match Gordon's offer, can he then come to us via a S&T?

But in a S+T we'll take Gortat, Marshall, and a few of those picks you got today. Do you really want that?

Party Mills doin' work, he made the front page of the LA Times website

AxBCkb-CIAESoVI.jpg

(from some guy on twitter)

But in a S+T we'll take Gortat, Marshall, and a few of those picks you got today. Do you really want that?

What makes you think you'll get Gortat?

You'll get Lopez.

Chris Broussard just texted me: 'includes all events, even if he gets a run in the celebrity game. also tell PN I said hi, not sure if he's getting my texts'

tell chris ive changed my number due to some stalkers constant tweets and texts

120704.01.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns fans on GM fully mad.

To everyone saying Nash deserves to win and isn't a traitor and we shouldn't be mad at him let me ask something
Would you start rooting for an American president who decided to join forces with al-Qaeda or another enemy?

My worst fear for tomorrow is that the Heat welcome Ray with a pair of Miami scrubbers (of the female variety, not Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem) like in He Got Game. He won't be able to resist.

Obviously the Hornets have the upper hand, however if Gordon is serious that he really doesnt want to play in New Orleans then do they really want to pay the max for someone that doesnt want to be there? If that was the case working out a trade with the Suns for well below market value (ie draft picks & scrubs) would be better than not matching the offer or having a very expensive disgruntled player on the books.

Of course you could then shop Gordon around for a better deal or more likely you would convince him to stay in NO. But please leave me some hope, I have had to deal with Nash going to the worst team possible and Van Persie coming out saying he wants to leave Arsenal within 12hrs :(

Obviously the Hornets have the upper hand, however if Gordon is serious that he really doesnt want to play in New Orleans then do they really want to pay the max for someone that doesnt want to be there? If that was the case working out a trade with the Suns for well below market value (ie draft picks & scrubs) would be better than not matching the offer or having a very expensive disgruntled player on the books.

Of course you could then shop Gordon around for a better deal or more likely you would convince him to stay in NO. But please leave me some hope, I have had to deal with Nash going to the worst team possible and Van Persie coming out saying he wants to leave Arsenal within 12hrs :(

Lets hope Trav Cloke doesnt announce he's off today ;)

Van Persie / Nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cloke
Well there werent any other options under his listed teams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back