The Official NBA Orlando Bubble Thread (seeding games)

Do you want a poll?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuz, AD and Lebron all playing well and they might just lose here

There support crew is utter rubbish

Lakers won't make it past the WC semis. Bookmark it. In fact I will.

A day after TJ Warren unleashed on the hapless 76ers, we prepare ourselves for another high pressure day of seeding games. Brooklyn defeated the Wizards in Orlando with Caris LeVert 34 and 7. Former Laker Thomas Bryant led the Wiz with a bruising 30 and 14.

The Spurs and Grizz are playing some grinding ball. Must win for the Spurs

Boston hold a 1 poiint lead with 3.4 to go in the last.

Sac and Lando game will be on Kayo, as will the Rox and Waulkee. Will Harden or Giannis get the superstar calls today?

Travel in NBA or throws in AFL, which gets called less?

Giannis just getting away with blatant offensive fouls and travels...yes I know Beard does too.

Hows the throwing in the giants v richmond and bulldogs v richmond games? giants/dogs throw all the time

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
I know it's for a good cause, but as someone who often relies on names on the backs of singlets to tell who's who, those messages replacing them are a bit annoying.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot better defensively and good win. Still don't understand why we got rid of Harty though. Theres times when a big in for rebounding and D is helpful. Can't go all the way with only plan A.

Lot better defensively and good win. Still don't understand why we got rid of Harty though. Theres times when a big in for rebounding and D is helpful. Can't go all the way with only plan A.

Small ball is the reason we won that game

Harden absolutely clamped Giannis in the dying stages, 6 steals in total

Wont hear s**t about it though

Small ball is the reason we won that game

Harden absolutely clamped Giannis in the dying stages, 6 steals in total

Wont hear sh*t about it though

It doesn't mean you have to do it 100% of time. A playoff series will be the test I guess.

I know it's for a good cause, but as someone who often relies on names on the backs of singlets to tell who's who, those messages replacing them are a bit annoying.

Seems like a lot of brothers or namesakes around named "black lives matter".

Cam Payne makes a crucial contribution to a Suns win in August. stewie griffen would have reported such a post in November and yet it will barely raise an eyebrow in this ridiculous year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back