The Official NBA Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion on all potential and poster created trades can sit here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--s...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuYmEEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

OK. say this goes through, nbaman1 what say you?

Would make a spurs-clips series mouthwatering.

That is an "all the chips in the middle of the table trade" for LA.

Boston have to think they are no chance in the East if they are contemplating that trade.

And if I'm not mistaken, the Clips do not have Chris Paul signed up beyond this season. Their next best guard is Eric Bledsoe and he's on a terrific value rookie deal.

That is an "all the chips in the middle of the table trade" for LA.

Boston have to think they are no chance in the East if they are contemplating that trade.

And if I'm not mistaken, the Clips do not have Chris Paul signed up beyond this season. Their next best guard is Eric Bledsoe and he's on a terrific value rookie deal.

thanks for the reply mess. i was thinking this was gonna be a sympathy post and mandatory thread closure.

yes if boston give up this season via this trade could will be nasty next year.

G: Rondo
G: Bledsoe
F: Pierce
F: Sullinger
C: Jordan

The only reason Bledsoe could be on the table is that they are counting on re-signing Paul and believe they can't afford to pay him the money he'll be worth on the market summer after next. And KG would give them lux tax headaches next season.

They moved Gordon for Paul and resisted adding Bledsoe with good reason. I don't think this will happen.

The only reason Bledsoe could be on the table is that they are counting on re-signing Paul and believe they can't afford to pay him the money he'll be worth on the market summer after next. And KG would give them lux tax headaches next season.

They moved Gordon for Paul and resisted adding Bledsoe with good reason. I don't think this will happen.

But I don't see Bledsoe leading a team, he's good but he's not that good. At best He'd be a quality 6th man or a starter on a team where he isn't the main option.

Look most of these big trades don't end up happening anyway, it's usually role players or fringe players and picks involved.

But I don't see Bledsoe leading a team, he's good but he's not that good. At best He'd be a quality 6th man or a starter on a team where he isn't the main option.

He's not Chris Paul, but he's a guy that can be a long term starter in and possibly an All-Star. Short of a massive fall off in form, he's going to get paid.

My point is about that deal is, who is the next best guard in that roster? Crawford? Or do you end up playing Butler or Barnes as two guards? They'd be robbing Peter to pay Paul.

It wasn't so much resisting to trade him originally, he was on the table. Him or the 10 pick.

But I agree with you, Boston need to concede defeat and believe they can't contend in the East this season for this to be done. In no way do I see this happening.

Eric Gordon is also on the trade table according to reports. The teams involved worry me, The Warriors, Rockets and Suns. With those teams what I want is untouchable and I do not want anything else. Curry and Harden are the only 2 players I would like, possibly something involving Harrison Barnes to sure us up at the SF but I still don't see a trade like that works due to money

Also I thought Gordon couldn;t be traded to the Suns because they offered him the max

Just tinkering with the trade machine. I could be on board with us taking Jeffersons contract and taking Barnes and Klay off GSW hands

I think Will Bynum could be traded before the deadline to a contender. Would fit perfectly at OKC as the back-up point, and to play alongside Westbrook every now and then. Putting up 9 points and 4 assists in 18 minutes, which are better numbers than Bledsoe who everyone is talking about.

I think Will Bynum could be traded before the deadline to a contender. Would fit perfectly at OKC as the back-up point, and to play alongside Westbrook every now and then. Putting up 9 points and 4 assists in 18 minutes, which are better numbers than Bledsoe who everyone is talking about.
Love Bynums game, especially when he was getting gettin good minute due to Stuckeys average play

Love Bynums game, especially when he was getting gettin good minute due to Stuckeys average play

Yeah he's been close to our best player this year. I just feel OKC is the perfect fit for him. Not sure what they could trade us though. Would love Jeremy Lamb, but it wouldn't happen

Yeah he's been close to our best player this year. I just feel OKC is the perfect fit for him. Not sure what they could trade us though. Would love Jeremy Lamb, but it wouldn't happen
Does deserve a mention in the underrated thread. Do you feel Detroit want to trade him thinking Stuckey and Knight are long term with Calderon possibly signed for much less? Or is he an asset worthy of a young guard/darft pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does deserve a mention in the underrated thread. Do you feel Detroit want to trade him thinking Stuckey and Knight are long term with Calderon possibly signed for much less? Or is he an asset worthy of a young guard/darft pick

I think we will be trying to trade Stuckey too. We will try to keep Calderon, and with Calderon and Knight, Bynum is a bit surplus to our needs, and he's going on 31 years old, so he's not in our future plans anyway. And while he is playing well, it is his contract year...

I think we will be trying to trade Stuckey too. We will try to keep Calderon, and with Calderon and Knight, Bynum is a bit surplus to our needs, and he's going on 31 years old, so he's not in our future plans anyway. And while he is playing well, it is his contract year...
Ahhh contract year. Say no more.

Just tinkering with the trade machine. I could be on board with us taking Jeffersons contract and taking Barnes and Klay off GSW hands

GSW are not trading Klay.

The word is Washington are dangling Jordan Crawford

And Minnesota have Luke Ridnour on the block. Apparently they are looking at Ronnie Brewer, who's I heard years ago was in Chicago.

Source? If they are serious about Gordon they will be trading him from what I understand.
GS have Curry, Klay and Barnes are the 3 players i think complement each other really well with their different skill sets and would be a massive risk to get Gordon who has a history with injuries, max contract and already with Curry and Bogut who are pretty prone to injuries it as well which i think the juice is not worth the squeeze in this case.

Apparently Bucks are looking at JSmoove.. Would only do it for Monta.

Source? If they are serious about Gordon they will be trading him from what I understand.

They are paying big money to Lee, Bogut, Curry and Jefferson. Why would they take on a oft-injured SG on a max deal when they have a starting quality SG on the second year of a rookie deal? Makes no sense whatsoever. Barnes they could deal, but Klay is a keeper. I just don't see NOLA getting a huge haul back for Gordon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back