The Official NBA Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredibly overrated - the Thunder effect, anything they do can be no wrong. He's really not very good. In saying that, he is probably the Blazers best bench player now

A half season of watching Nate Robinson may have caused me severe brain trauma

JOSH MCBOB FOR HAKIM WARRICK
anchormangif.gif

Instant offence...zero defence.

Can't believe its the best deal we could get! Orlando continues to get shafted trading.
What did you expect? JJ was expiring and leaving this off-season so we were never going to get value for him.

We get Udrih as an expiring who can run the point and fill in for JJ and Ish Smith in that regard and then we get two players with one year left who have tiny contracts but okay potential. Tobias Harris is no scrub and Doron Lamb is a shot in the dark but only gets paid $1.3mil in two years of his contract.

Meanwhile Ish Smith has shown to be utterly hopeless and Ayon is 28, capable at times, but not going to take us anywhere. I'm much happier giving Tobias Harris (20 years old) and Doron Lamb (21 years old) a chance to make a career and keep those who have shown to not be NBA standard players.

If they fail to be NBA standard players it's still the right move for where we're at to take a chance on them. We can't think of this team like we used to. This is now Tank-nation. Building from scratch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instant offence...zero defence.

Can't believe its the best deal we could get! Orlando continues to get shafted trading.

did you want to be become better now? let me answer that for you, no. You are in melbourne fc mode, tank away, rebuild via a top 1-3 draft pick.

and agree with what PHX said

Swear to god Bucks are gonna be mediocre forever. Whats gonna happen when JJ signs 4/40 next year, we match BJ's offer and Monta decides to stay cause no one is willing to pay 11m for a spud. Ridiculous..

Good move by Hennigan for the Magic.

JJ was expiring this year and we weren't about to offer 7 for 4 to him in tank mode.

Get Harris and Lamb who are solid prospects, rid ourselfs of Ish and Ayon and get Udrich who can keep things from going from tank to Bobcat for this year before he expires in the summer.

Then flip McBoberts to Charlotte for their TPE and take Warrick for our TPE in 2 seperate trades, to keep our TPE alive.

did you want to be become better now? let me answer that for you, no. You are in melbourne fc mode, tank away, rebuild via a top 1-3 draft pick.

and agree with what PHX said
Was expecting draft picks as was reported earlier in the week wouldn't that put us in a better position for "Melbourne fc" mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back