The Official NBA Week 10 Thread #gohome

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree that he was baiting. His melt came from a pure place.

I look forward to you vacating this area once your mob start piling the losses up again. It raises the average IQ.
I want the losses, hence the posts about wanting teams to beat us.

I want the high pick from this draft, next year and to rebuild into a contender not a current Celtics type pretender.

I'm not a Celtics fan so me being here doesn't lower the average IQ, gosh you Celtic fans are silly.

I want the losses, hence the posts about wanting teams to beat us.

I want the high pick from this draft, next year and to rebuild into a contender not a current Celtics type pretender.

I'm not a Celtics fan so me being here doesn't lower the average IQ, gosh you Celtic fans are silly.

You jumped on the hook so quickly.

If there's a GM combo that knows how to build a contender and not alienate it's players, it's certainly Garpax.

Can't wait until the playoffs come around. My team wont be in it but at least it will make my day when Celtics supporters disappear when they start getting owned by LeBron and the Cavs.
About as fun as reading Philly fans turning on fultz already.

:rainbow:

Oh you mean the knuckleheads on FB. LUL. Fultz will be great. Everyone can call him a bust but you'll look like fools when he starts playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait until the playoffs come around. My team wont be in it but at least it will make my day when Celtics supporters disappear when they start getting owned by LeBron and the Cavs.

That's basically a copy of what you said earlier.

That's also basically the equivalent of me saying "Lul Philly have spent five years tanking to get their record to about where it was during the Iguodala, Holiday, and Evan Turner years, and now their fans are turning on the coach, the kid they've traded in as the number 1 pick, and even Ben Simmons' lack of late game scoring. I can't wait for the process to fall on its face."

Now consider your hypothetical response to me saying that, and maybe understand why I think you were being a twat about my team.

The fact that you're puffing your chest out now about how certain you are Fultz will be a gun when I never even said he wouldn't be, does nothing but confirm your insecurity. Especially seeing as most of your contributions on here are "waaah why doesn't my team get foul calls" and "waaah why do teams shoot so well against us."

But murry chrustmas and all that.

Wiggins legit contender for worst defender in the league

Absolutely horrible

Funny thing is you could substitute KAT's name in there and it would still hold true

Just goes to show what a job Jimmy stops Buckets is doing

Last edited:
Funny thing is you could substitute KAT's name in there and it would still hold true

Just goes to show what a job Jimmy stops Buckets is doing
Indeed

Kids got the tools to be one of the top 2 way players in the game

Instead he's Melo light

Oh you mean the knuckleheads on FB. LUL. Fultz will be great. Everyone can call him a bust but you'll look like fools when he starts playing.
It’s amusing how insecure and salty you are about everything.

It's a bit misleading.

In the 8 games, he's had 3 excellent shooting games, 3 so-so shooting games and two bad shooting games. It's just unfortunate that the 2 bad games have been horrendous.

In the 8 games, there's also been a bunch of other injuries to the Warriors, which has thrown all the regular rotations out of whack.

And 43/37 isn't exactly terrible.

It's a bit misleading.

In the 8 games, he's had 3 excellent shooting games, 3 so-so shooting games and two bad shooting games. It's just unfortunate that the 2 bad games have been horrendous.

In the 8 games, there's also been a bunch of other injuries to the Warriors, which has thrown all the regular rotations out of whack.

GSW before Curry went down:

Team: 51% FG 40% 3PT
KD: 52% FG 40% 3PT
Klay: 51% FG 47% 3PT
Dray: 46% FG 35% 3PT
Iggy: 48% FG 30% 3PT

GSW after Curry went down:

Team: 48% FG 33% 3PT
KD: 46% FG 34% 3PT
Klay: 43% FG 37% 3PT
Dray: 36% FG 17% 3PT (3 Games)
Iggy: 33% FG 21% 3PT

Value https://t.co/VGW5nudboC

Of course its misleading. But then they played Dallas, Memphis, Lakersx2 in that stretch

It's a bit misleading.

Isnt the stat presented just averages? It's not misleading, it serves to give a purpose - that is an idea on average how his shooting %s were.

I agree, 43/37 id take that!

GSW before Curry went down:

Team: 51% FG 40% 3PT
KD: 52% FG 40% 3PT
Klay: 51% FG 47% 3PT
Dray: 46% FG 35% 3PT
Iggy: 48% FG 30% 3PT

GSW after Curry went down:

Team: 48% FG 33% 3PT
KD: 46% FG 34% 3PT
Klay: 43% FG 37% 3PT
Dray: 36% FG 17% 3PT (3 Games)
Iggy: 33% FG 21% 3PT

Value https://t.co/VGW5nudboC

Of course its misleading. But then they played Dallas, Memphis, Lakersx2 in that stretch

Warriors don't play as well without Curry. I have no doubt about that.

I assumed you published the tweet to outline the weird idea that people have out there that Thompson is only any good because Curry draws so much attention (maybe you didn't, but I've heard the idea so many times I just assumed it). I find the idea wrong and that tweet incredibly misleading.

Firstly it shows his stats this year with Curry. Both of the percentages are miles over his career averages and there is no doubt Thompson had started the season on fire and was on a hot streak. I don't think anyone thought Thompson would continue those numbers throughout the year even if Curry had played every game (though I would have liked to see it!!!). His career numbers are 45/42. The numbers without Curry are only a little below his career numbers.

And because it's a 8 game sample size, it's heavily influenced by a bad game. So for instance if that tweet was written 24 hours earlier (before his abortion of a game against Denver), it would have had a 7 game sample size where he was shooting 46/42. Right on his career numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back