captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
2 game winners hit over RJ now.
Hopefully it doesn’t hurt his mindset. The kids a star.
Positive game overall but would of been huge to win

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

If you haven't seen this, it is worthwhile watching if you are a NYK fan.

Really hope to see the Knicks back in the playoffs sooner than later, miss Spike Lee going HAM and trolling opponents at MSG and away venues during the playoffs, although knowing that miserable flog Dolan, he probably wouldn't be allow to heckle, say Joel Embiid from the sidelines anymore (but that would be epic viewing)

As a Celts man, I think Fix needs to start playing Frank more, and Randle looks like a terrible and costly pick up (although the season is young)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
DSJ is Mudiay but with a much worse attitude. Sell low.
DSJ has potential so we will give time imo. But Frank and Payton will be 1&2.
DSJ wanted out of Dallas because he didn’t get played. I can see him wanting out rather than us wanting him out

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
DSJ would have had more of a chance 10 years ago but he is a PG that can't shoot so he will always be limited. I liked him a lot in College but his game hasn't translated, reckon he is a pretty big chance of being out of the league in a couple years time

captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
DSJ would have had more of a chance 10 years ago but he is a PG that can't shoot so he will always be limited. I liked him a lot in College but his game hasn't translated, reckon he is a pretty big chance of being out of the league in a couple years time
Looked pretty good today. Clearly a confidence player. Imo will replace Frank as the starting pg next game

Top Bottom