The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats going to happen with the jersey situation? you now have Sheldon Williams and Shawne Williams. Could we see Sheldon with a 'Mr Parker' jersey?

tumblr_lg9ovazuxi1qc18mso1_400.jpg

[YOUTUBE]iP30M9AYQps[/YOUTUBE]

yeah uhh huhhh you know what it is, statandmelo statandmelo

hey im in new york at the moment, going to see knicks v bucks on wednesday

this could be huge if melo plays, was only going to see the garden.....but now whoa!!!!

and then thursday chicago play miami, im in for a massive couple of days

hey im in new york at the moment, going to see knicks v bucks on wednesday

this could be huge if melo plays, was only going to see the garden.....but now whoa!!!!

and then thursday chicago play miami, im in for a massive couple of days
doubt he will play as all players have to pass medicals so i doubt the ex Knick guys will be done by Wed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Knicks acquired Carmelo Anthony in a blockbuster trade on Monday, but the price was steeper than Donnie Walsh was hoping to pay.

New York's front office has been suffering from a power struggle, with Isiah Thomas consulting James Dolan and the franchise also recently hired Mark Warkentien who is a CAA client.

"This is all Dolan. All Isiah. All (Worldwide) Wes and Leon Rose," said an ally of Walsh.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...iah_Worldwide_Wes_And_Leon_Rose#ixzz1EhWznKM8

MELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNICKS ARE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this pumped for a good 15 years about the Knicks.
Massive that we keep Landry Fields. Now i can go and buy his jersey without worrying about him being shipped.
Now we need to figure out what's going to happen with the 5 position.
Earl Barron should be signed up this week, he's a band aid on a bullet wound, but it's a start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back