The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignas Brazdeikis looks a bit like David Lee lite.

The outlook is bleak on KD. Looks like yet another year with the kids next season at the Knicks.

Should we be targeting players like Butler, Kemba & Russell now?

The outlook is bleak on KD. Looks like yet another year with the kids next season at the Knicks.

Should we be targeting players like Butler, Kemba & Russell now?
why is it bleak?
Its been widley reported KD would rather go to the knicks than nets.
I think its still likely that we get KD and Kyrie.

why is it bleak?
Its been widley reported KD would rather go to the knicks than nets.
I think its still likely that we get KD and Kyrie.

Because there’s been a few reports that Brooklyn is not the front runner to get them both. I hope it’s wrong but my point was more where do we go if we strike out on both.

Because there’s been a few reports that Brooklyn is not the front runner to get them both. I hope it’s wrong but my point was more where do we go if we strike out on both.
Brooklyn is the front runner for Kyrie but KD would prefer NYK so will be interesting. If KD stays at GSW then who knows what happens

Brooklyn is the front runner for Kyrie but KD would prefer NYK so will be interesting. If KD stays at GSW then who knows what happens
its been reported that Kyrie wont go there unless its with KD.
I honestly think we would be better off with KD and Cousins/Butler than Kyrie
Kyrie just seems like a massive tool that will divide a locker room.

its been reported that Kyrie wont go there unless its with KD.
I honestly think we would be better off with KD and Cousins/Butler than Kyrie
Kyrie just seems like a massive tool that will divide a locker room.

Only going on what Windhorst and Stephen A are saying and that Kyrie wants Brooklyn, Brooklyn don’t want him alone

I don’t want Cousins or Butler anywhere near MSG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me a pessimist but I can't see us getting either Kyrie or KD. I don't have any faith in our front office to get the job done.
Apparently they caught up today to discuss playing together & where they want to go.

Call me a pessimist but I can't see us getting either Kyrie or KD. I don't have any faith in our front office to get the job done.
Apparently they caught up today to discuss playing together & where they want to go.
I can't see them playing either. I mean if KD leaves GSW which i doubt he will go to NY, he wont go Brooklyn.

We're thinking about giving Boogie a short term/high value contract if we don't sign one of our main targets.
I don't love him as a player but I'm up for anything that helps us improve.

I knew this would happen. We get not one of the marquee free agents. Yet another tank on its way.

Trading KP away for unders to create cap space really paid off hey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back