The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Do all of these short term contracts make it easy to trade for a star?
Allows cap room for the 2021 free agent class which has the likes of Giannis, Gobert, Griffin, PG.
It also means we'll have a lot of expiring contracts on the books for the 2020-2021 season which definitely helps with trades.

I'm happy Mudiay was picked up by Utah. I've always had a soft spot for him & could turn into a great 6th man.

I'm happy Mudiay was picked up by Utah. I've always had a soft spot for him & could turn into a great 6th man.

He'll be 9th man.

Bogdanovic would be 6th I'd imagine.

I know it's sad but the more I look at all our free agent signings the more excited I get about the prospect of watching a semi competitive team next year. I know we're not going to be very relevant but it's nice to have a roster full of players who will dig in & try to actually win games for once. We've had to watch a solid 3-4 years of tanking & it really takes to joy out of it all.

I know we are copping some s**t but i think we have done a good job.
The Clippers are the big losers if they dont get Kawhi.
They traded Griffen for Harris and then traded Harris so they could open 2 max spots.
Thats a big mistake now that it looks likely that Kawhi is going to stay or go to the Lakers.

I know we are copping some s**t but i think we have done a good job.
The Clippers are the big losers if they dont get Kawhi.
They traded Griffen for Harris and then traded Harris so they could open 2 max spots.
Thats a big mistake now that it looks likely that Kawhi is going to stay or go to the Lakers.

Agreed. I can actually see us pressing for the 8 seed if the players we’ve signed mesh well together.
If the clips miss out on Kawhi then they lose the offseason for sure. They’ve waited around for him & missed out on just about all the other decent players in the meantime.

Jeez RJ shootings doesn’t look great

Trae Young shot it like s**t early doors last Summer League too. RJ will find his niche. Seems like he wants to do everything on offense which he doesn't really need to. Iso Zo can take care of that role when he's on the court.

I like Braz. LIke I mentioned earlier, I think he can be David Lee lite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trae Young shot it like s**t early doors last Summer League too. RJ will find his niche. Seems like he wants to do everything on offense which he doesn't really need to. Iso Zo can take care of that role when he's on the court.

I like Braz. LIke I mentioned earlier, I think he can be David Lee lite.
Braz will be better than Lee

How many PF's does one team need!

Portis & Gibson can and will play plenty of minutes at centre.

Morris off the bench at the 4 with Julius starting at the 4 obviously.

Bullock & Ellington at the 3.

I love DSJ and his swagger. Considering buying his jeresy when i go to Hawaii next week.
Whats the chances he stays around?
Or should i just go the safe option and get a RJ jersey?

I love DSJ and his swagger. Considering buying his jeresy when i go to Hawaii next week.
Whats the chances he stays around?
Or should i just go the safe option and get a RJ jersey?
who knows man, he is def the type of player we would trade though. Every jersey i have bought the guy has been traded shortly after.

who knows man, he is def the type of player we would trade though. Every jersey i have bought the guy has been traded shortly after.

Yep. Same here.

Stoudamire.

Melo.

McDermott (Look, this one was probably on the cards).

I didn't bother grabbing a Porzingis one as I thought I'd curse us. Seems Pricey got in anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back