The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
DSJ can * his petulant arse off to China. * him.

His body language was atrocious last match.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
jsb35562ahv31.jpg

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

If you haven't seen this, it is worthwhile watching if you are a NYK fan.

Really hope to see the Knicks back in the playoffs sooner than later, miss Spike Lee going HAM and trolling opponents at MSG and away venues during the playoffs, although knowing that miserable flog Dolan, he probably wouldn't be allow to heckle, say Joel Embiid from the sidelines anymore (but that would be epic viewing)

As a Celts man, I think Fix needs to start playing Frank more, and Randle looks like a terrible and costly pick up (although the season is young)

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
DSJ has potential so we will give time imo. But Frank and Payton will be 1&2.
DSJ wanted out of Dallas because he didn’t get played. I can see him wanting out rather than us wanting him out

He thinks he's a starter.

He isn't a starter.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
DSJ would have had more of a chance 10 years ago but he is a PG that can't shoot so he will always be limited. I liked him a lot in College but his game hasn't translated, reckon he is a pretty big chance of being out of the league in a couple years time

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
DSJ would have had more of a chance 10 years ago but he is a PG that can't shoot so he will always be limited. I liked him a lot in College but his game hasn't translated, reckon he is a pretty big chance of being out of the league in a couple years time
Looked pretty good today. Clearly a confidence player. Imo will replace Frank as the starting pg next game

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Franchise is a joke top to bottom

Absolute shitshow, Roster is the biggest collection of misfits I’ve ever seen and they might just be the worst roster in the history of the NBA

We will ruin Barrett like we done to many

Fizdale isn’t the problem, Popovich couldnt coach these blokes to play winning basketball

We genuinely have no PG who is running the floor, it’s some of the worst basketball I’ve seen watching years of the nba

Done with them

Back