The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

We also need an appropriate thread title too ladies and gents :thumbsu:

We need a better plan for Tre Young or we’ll be swept. He torched us today.

Julius needs to get going as well.. we were lucky to be that close today.

The good thing is Randle was dreadful today and we only went down by two points. If Julius had a slightly above average game we win this easily.

Burks and Rose huge off the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me why we brought Frank in for 30 seconds of atrocious footwork on D & nearly getting dropped by Trae Young in the clutch when he hadn't really seen a second of court time all game?

Feet looked like they were in cement blocks.

Can someone tell me why we brought Frank in for 30 seconds of atrocious footwork on D & nearly getting dropped by Trae Young in the clutch when he hadn't really seen a second of court time all game?

Feet looked like they were in cement blocks.
He’s there best on ball defender, it was the right decision

Trae’s handles there were unguardable

I'm mid 30's, my BMI is at about 30% these days and I could still stay in front of Trae Young there.

Watch Frank's feet and you tell me that was a good decision to bring him in cold.

* me dead.

I'm mid 30's, my BMI is at about 30% these days and I could still stay in front of Trae Young there.

Watch Frank's feet and you tell me that was a good decision to bring him in cold.

fu** me dead.

Nah fair point that wasn’t ideal

But like I said before he should be taking Payton’s 10 minutes a game

Utterly over watching that clown start

Clyde summed it up best when he said something along the lines of “I haven’t played in the NBA for 50 years and even I knew Trae Young was going to his right hand.”

Everyone could see he was going to go right, plus the help D was to the left, Frank just had no idea what he was doing. Also agree with Peyton, utter shithouse.

This team was not built for playoff basketball. Too many passive players that don’t have the ability to assert themselves on a game.

Rose is the only player with heart at the moment.

This team was not built for playoff basketball. Too many passive players that don’t have the ability to assert themselves on a game.

Rose is the only player with heart at the moment.

That would be some of the worst offensive sets you'll see in pro basketball in your lifetime.

* me dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back