The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

MELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNICKS ARE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this pumped for a good 15 years about the Knicks.
Massive that we keep Landry Fields. Now i can go and buy his jersey without worrying about him being shipped.
Now we need to figure out what's going to happen with the 5 position.
Earl Barron should be signed up this week, he's a band aid on a bullet wound, but it's a start.
im glad ur pumped mate, i know u are one of the long time fans on here. Good times are ahead

How long will it take till the NYK media starts eating Melo up for the team not living up to the hype? Will it happen?

How long will it take till the NYK media starts eating Melo up for the team not living up to the hype? Will it happen?
they wont. They understand the Knicks are still not a great team. They know we wont be contending for a while but they want to see a few superstars play in MSG

Word is Melo will suit up tomorrow, hard not to be excited, not expecting it all to come together straight away but exciting times ahead

they wont. They understand the Knicks are still not a great team. They know we wont be contending for a while but they want to see a few superstars play in MSG
Haha, I find that incredibly hard to believe. They want results.

Not for a while though :p

wont take long for them to come out now the number is decided, maybe a few weeks wait though :thumbsdown:

Haha, I find that incredibly hard to believe. They want results.

nah they are realistic. They just want to see progress

wtf axel? you on the knick bandwagon????

he certainly is, come and join us PN.....

Word is Melo will suit up tomorrow, hard not to be excited, not expecting it all to come together straight away but exciting times ahead

yep, he is playing. Trade has been finalised. Press conference at MSG later on with Melo about this and more :thumbsu:

fricken brilliant, its bloody massive over here, front and back page of everything

will be amazing to be at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf axel? you on the knick bandwagon????

Was faced with a tough decision pete...stick with the Nugs or follow my fav baller to the Big Apple....

I chose the later.....

pauldreamteam.JPG

Seriously any realistic NY fan would not expect immediate success, in fact most think the system might not work, there's a lot of hard work ahead but the fact is we are in a much better position now than we were 2 days ago, and we will be nicely positioned to get CP3 or D-Will when the time comes

Will CP3 move at the end of the season?

Hard to say, he's not a FA until 2012, same with D-Will, ideally we'd like to get one of those 2 during FA, I think the plan is to have Billups for this season and next season and then get one of those 2 when Billups retires, in saying that I think D-Will is pretty keen to leave Utah at the end of this season

Hard to say, he's not a FA until 2012, same with D-Will, ideally we'd like to get one of those 2 during FA, I think the plan is to have Billups for this season and next season and then get one of those 2 when Billups retires, in saying that I think D-Will is pretty keen to leave Utah at the end of this season
he has made it known he would like to play in NY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back