Oppo Camp The official North bandwagoners

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Freos out - so thats wa finished - so im throwing my hand in with your mob for the duration

Ill try not to fart or piss on the toilet seat or perve for too long at yer missus

Really hope you guys get up - be nice to see some new blood at the top and see all the hard work from being almost insolvent to now go to good use.

Err carn you mighty roos.......

needs practise i know

Welcome friend! I'll just give you the citizenship test for you to fill out and you're all sweet. Up the Norfs!

Are our young players good? If so, how good?

Roof opened or closed?

What is lacking from Arden streets training facilities?

NSHGTTGC. Agree or disagree?

Brad Scott, is he an advocate for improving the game or a whinger?

Majak Daw is correctly described as "__________ without the hype?"

Nah mate I kid, let's hope we do alright.

Freos out - so thats wa finished - so im throwing my hand in with your mob for the duration

Ill try not to fart or piss on the toilet seat or perve for too long at yer missus

Really hope you guys get up - be nice to see some new blood at the top and see all the hard work from being almost insolvent to now go to good use.

Err carn you mighty roos.......

needs practise i know

:thumbsu: 9/10. Just missing the whingy Brad Scott avatar.

Welcome friend! I'll just give you the citizenship test for you to fill out and you're all sweet. Up the Norfs!

Roof opened or closed?

I don;t even know what NSHGTTGC means. That's the downside of only coming to BF recently, someone uses an acronym and I have no ******* idea what they're talking about.

Roof opened or closed?

You forgot "Coke or Pepsi Max?"

But i didnt studyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Are our young players good? If so, how good? Not quite as good as your not quite as young players - but better than your even younger players

Roof opened or closed? Mmmmmclosed mate im a ******* north-west australian - cold enough as it is in mexico city - they should put heaters in as well - no brainer - city thats always bloody raining has the roof closed

What is lacking from Arden streets training facilities? Punch bags with andy d's face on them

NSHGTTGC. Agree or disagree? Dumb idea - arent you playing sydney? NSGTSAPTC

Brad Scott, is he an advocate for improving the game or a whinger? I cant tell them apart - one is a whinger and the other one is a whinger - so im not sure how to answer that

Majak Daw is correctly described as "__________ without the hype?" mate if he was standing next to me id just describe him as sir

Pbest i could manage with a red wine hangover and no notice

What numbers do McCarthy and Cunningham wear for us?

Mccarthy wore a little chiffon number - off the shoulder and with lace trimmings

Cunninghams was more sophisticated - eveningwear with a plunging neckline and stillettos

Whats this got to do with footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an opposition supporter, I must say that I will be cheering as loud as hell for the Kanga's come the weekend. I hope the blue and white smash the red and white this week, then go on with it.
Personally I hope to have enough alcohol in me that the blue and white stripes look like black and white stripes. If that don't work, I will just turn down the colour on the TV :drunk:.
Good luck guys, I honestly wish you well.

As an opposition supporter, I must say that I will be cheering as loud as hell for the Kanga's come the weekend. I hope the blue and white smash the red and white this week, then go on with it.
Personally I hope to have enough alcohol in me that the blue and white stripes look like black and white stripes. If that don't work, I will just turn down the colour on the TV :drunk:.
Good luck guys, I honestly wish you well.
Nice work Jako and Kranky :thumbsu:

Great to see a few of the opposition camp getting behind us. I think most of the neutrals will pick us or Port because they are sick and tired of the 'Buddy' lovefest between the Hawks and the Swans for the past decade.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back