The Official Offseason thread

Should there be another poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Doug McDermott is the only player in NBA history, dating back all the way to the 1946-47 season, to play at least 1,500 minutes in a season and finish with 15 or less steals and 10 or less blocks in a season.

On the subject of Doug

http://www.todaysfastbreak.com/nba-...eason-series-doug-mcdermott-must-expand-game/

Meanwhile from the niko article

Mirotic’s marks of 6.2 points per game average on catch-and-shoots and an effective field goal percentage of 60.7 percent was only surpassed by Klay Thompson, J.J. Redick, Stephen Curry and J.R. Smith, per SportVU

Mirotic effectively shot 58.8 percent from the floor last season after zero dribbles. That number dropped dramatically after each dribble he took. Even after one dribble his effective field goal percentage fell to 33.9.

Last edited:
Rudy Gay and Sactown are gonna break up....

silverscope

Been on the cards for a while now Pete. He has been more than serviceable for us and I hope we get a decent enough return. I think our asking price has been too high though so the return will probably be pretty average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doug McDermott is the only player in NBA history, dating back all the way to the 1946-47 season, to play at least 1,500 minutes in a season and finish with 15 or less steals and 10 or less blocks in a season.

I suppose they call it 'controlling expectations' in some industries.

Yup.

Unfortunately the Bucks will use that coin to overpay Delly and sign scrubs like Monroe :D

Ahh yeah
Can't say our roster and cap management has really been ideal since I started following..and from what I believe practically forever.

Don't think Delly is a massive overpay if he can deliver at similar rates to this season
Monroe..ahh think we just got excited about someone wanting to come to wisconsin. At least he'll score off the bench.

Mirotic’s marks of 6.2 points per game average on catch-and-shoots and an effective field goal percentage of 60.7 percent was only surpassed by Klay Thompson, J.J. Redick, Stephen Curry and J.R. Smith, per SportVU

So basically in the NBA, 3 shots made off of catch and shoots is elite? Or bring that down to 2 if they are threes?

d6f.jpg

Can't be right. Something tells me the stats aren't telling the full story here or are being cherry picked.

Last edited:
So basically in the NBA, 3 shots made off of catch and shoots is elite? Or bring that down to 2 if they are threes?

d6f.jpg

Can't be right. Something tells me the stats aren't telling the full story here or are being cherry picked.
After he recovered from the surgery. So the last 2 months or so. He can be streaky but catch and shoot is one of his strengths

His incessant ball faking brings his numbers down but he had a decent Olympics as a catch and shoot guy.

Back