The Official Magic 8 Ball Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, ****.

That's it. Season over. We may as well rename "Cat chat" to "Scat chat" whilst we're still sober.

I'm outta here. If anyone wants me I'll be sulking on the "Lifestyle" board, rating my favourite kitchen appliance.

There's a "rate my wife" thread on there?

*begins running*

:p

Oh, ****.

That's it. Season over. We may as well rename "Cat chat" to "Scat chat" whilst we're still sober.

I'm outta here. If anyone wants me I'll be sulking on the "Lifestyle" board, rating my favourite kitchen appliance.

:D:D

You're one funny guy Stripey.

And remember the eight ball has been and will continue to get it wrong. Dont stress. :)

Ok, now you've gone from funny to weird. :D

And all in the one post! Congrats. :thumbsu:
That's because I'm studying up on time-travel, to discover a way to amend the future. Apparently, Back to the Future is misleading. Stephen Hawking dismisses the movie as "fanciful Hollywood tripe". Theoretical physics suggests that once the future has been observed, it cannot be altered without triggering a paradox, necessitating the creation of a parallel universe to maintain the principles of quantum mechanics, leading to haunting apparitions and hordes of goulish invaders. Only ghost-busting bussinesses want that. We can only move backwards in a way that is complementary to the present.

We're DOOMED!!!

:confused:

Surely water is only dodgy in Adelaide..

I should ask the eight ball :D

SE Melbourne is home to such thriving metropolis's as Dandenong, Cranbourne, Doveton, Cannon's Creek, and Pakenham. With this in mind, the 8 ball should reply with a "Does Brady Rawlings have a large nose?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been bumped for a 6 year old Fremantle supporter called Jess.
Apparently he's "cuter" than I.

I'll show them. Just wait until I get my pyjamas back from Billy.

Haha, yeah I saw that. He is pretty darn cute that kid.

But I dunno, ya feel uncomfortable watching that. I know 3 tickets in 100,000 is very little, but still.. thats 3 more genuine Geelong people that could be there. FFS hes a Freo supporter!! By the time hes about 50, he'll be able to watch em in a GF! :D

The only crying game I know is this one;

521997-nick-riewoldt.jpg

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back