The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid arsehole dispensing all of this advice whilst not being able to adhere to even the most basic supercoach responsibility of not using up 30 trades in 15 odd weeks. If I were a bird I would fly over her head and take a massive s**t.

I'm confused bud on your direction :D

Stupid arsehole dispensing all of this advice whilst not being able to adhere to even the most basic supercoach responsibility of not using up 30 trades in 15 odd weeks. If I were a bird I would fly over her head and take a massive s**t.
Move to 'Nailed It' thread.

Rampaige is now ranked 26,359 with a score of 2208. Team looks abandoned with Wines,Beams and Gaz still in it.:$
I beat her by 100 and she has three donuts?? :cry::cry:

Funnily enough I reckon my team looks good on paper. Just had a bad week down back, and don't get me started on those s**t-truck "reliable" Premos Priddis and Hannebery.

image.jpg

Funnily enough I reckon my team looks good on paper. Just had a bad week down back, and don't get me started on those s**t-truck "reliable" Premos Priddis and Hannebery.

View attachment 163327
I'm still RAGING at Priddis, didn't even need a 100, a 95 would have sufficed.

I'm still RAGING at Priddis, didn't even need a 100, a 95 would have sufficed.
Yep. Curly haired *er (sorry GOAUS!) had 13/14 tons leading in.

View attachment 163327
To me it looks like the sort of team that on a good week could go 2600+ but is also susceptible to a bad week, as what happened this week. A lot of inconsistent players, particularly in the backline. My team is the same. I've had a couple of stinkers, but I'm never able to get a huge score because I'll have a couple of inconsistent premos pulling it down every week

To me it looks like the sort of team that on a good week could go 2600+ but is also susceptible to a bad week, as what happened this week. A lot of inconsistent players, particularly in the backline. My team is the same. I've had a couple of stinkers, but I'm never able to get a huge score because I'll have a couple of inconsistent premos pulling it down every week
Spot on. Lesson learnt with players like Yeo and Gibson. Saad would have been better sitting there, at least he's consistent week in week out. Unfortunately due to injuries elsewhere the backline really got neglected this year.

Hey Lums, you're not due for another stinker this week by any chance are you mate?

Please???

Hey Lums, you're not due for another stinker this week by any chance are you mate?

Please???
Hopefully not. Neale scored 141 against North last time, and he's been one of my liabilities of late. Mcdonald is only playing Carlton so there should be plenty of intercept marks and if Buddy gets up I've got a feeling he will kick a bag

Sidebottom will have a howler though and whoever I make captain will probably pull a hamstring after scoring 45 in the first quarter

Hopefully not. Neale scored 141 against North last time, and he's been one of my liabilities of late. Mcdonald is only playing Carlton so there should be plenty of intercept marks and if Buddy gets up I've got a feeling he will kick a bag

Sidebottom will have a howler though and whoever I make captain will probably pull a hamstring after scoring 45 in the first quarter

Damn, hoping for a little more of Column B than column A. ;)

Best of luck mate, may the better man win with a good score, not by unfortunate injury.

P.S. Lamberts outscoring Buddy anyway, you're better off without him!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. There isn't enough beer in the world for that act.
I saw her out at the James Squire bar on GF day last year, massive butch, wore baggy shorts past her knees and a tshirt that had the sleeves ripped off, walked past her and nodded, but didn't say gday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back