Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 131634

Seriously just **** off
Ah s**t

In hindsight perhaps they were right :cry:

You're the greatest Paige, all hail the greatest

pie3.gif

As a social experiment, I reckon we should do a team next year, purely based off their advice that we all agree on first.

Thoughts boys?

Or we make a team purely based on advice from the SC Paige website including players to trade in or out during the season based on the "Show me the Money" articles. Should be fun to watch this team spud up week in week out after we trade out players like Pendles because he hasn't shown us the money for 1 week and looks like losing 20k in value if we don't dump the spud.

Or we make a team purely based on advice from the SC Paige website including players to trade in or out during the season based on the "Show me the Money" articles. Should be fun to watch this team spud up week in week out after we trade out players like Pendles because he hasn't shown us the money for 1 week and looks like losing 20k in value if we don't dump the spud.
Yep, all aspects of it. Read their rookie articles, premo articles, breakout contenders like Toumpas :D etc to pick the initial team then just use their suggestions on trades and stuff.

But yeah like I said, someone does a mock team next year then us SC Board regulars agree on the moves from a list of SC Paige recommendations? The goal is to beat Paige in the overall at season's end. The wackier the moves the better.

Update KP?
Scored 2131 this week. Up to 4407 overall. Her team is starting to look pretty good, despite having Oxley, Saad, Smith and Lolumba at D3-D6. She's never really recovered from having Brown starting at D4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toumpas and Webster the first two picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back