The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picture 13.png
Picture 14.png

Looks like ramPAIGE has given up on this year and joined the fleet of ghost ships sailing away into the Supercoach sunset :(

She loopholed Hodge's 83 with Gazza and if she moved a DPP fwd into her mids for Steele and put Boston, Dale and DMac onfield she would've got a massive 30 points extra

I count 5 donuts looking at that, 4 in midfield and 1 down back

View attachment 160733
View attachment 160734

Looks like ramPAIGE has given up on this year and joined the fleet of ghost ships sailing away into the Supercoach sunset :(

She loopholed Hodge's 83 with Gazza and if she moved a DPP fwd into her mids for Steele and put Boston, Dale and DMac onfield she would've got a massive 30 points extra

I count 5 donuts looking at that, 4 in midfield and 1 down back
It looks to me like she didn't look at it at all this week, given the Hodge loophole. Which isn't particularly great when you're a prolific supercoacher. Maybe when she does the advice columns for the Herald Sun as she did this year her first piece of advice should be "check your team every week."

It looks to me like she didn't look at it at all this week, given the Hodge loophole. Which isn't particularly great when you're a prolific supercoacher. Maybe when she does the advice columns for the Herald Sun as she did this year her first piece of advice should be "check your team every week."
Yes, hence the ghost ship comment I made

Criticism of her is deserved though, considering the brand she's making for herself on social media

Yes, hence the ghost ship comment I made

Criticism of her is deserved though, considering the brand she's making for herself on social media
Fair call. I figured most of them would still log on at least once a week, even just to see how they did and change captains around

Exactly. I mean, she can do what she wants obviously, and the page is by no means exclusively run by her, but it doesn't do a lot for the integrity of the page

and "save a trade or two for a rainy day"

Paige's Rank: 22580 and falling
My Rank: 21,729

Time to start my own page.
Clearly on track for another Top 1k finish. That will make 7 in a row. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back