The Official Shved to Admundson Week 19 Thread #lolknicks

Who Is The Worst Commentator?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bargs scored 21 on 10/14 shooting

Shved looked like a basketball player

Meanwhile Roy put up a solid doughnut from the field. Against a team that played Bargs and Cole Aldrich down low

Excuse my skepticism.

I love watching PG, but lets be honest, this season is about getting his confidence back, he's been out for what 9 months

Meanwhile Roy put up a solid doughnut from the field. Against a team that played Bargs and Cole Aldrich down low

Excuse my skepticism.

I love watching PG, but lets be honest, this season is about getting his confidence back, he's been out for what 9 months
Surely after the whole Derrick Rose saga, people have learned to temper expectations?

It's the truth, look at your record after he was traded last year

He was the glue on that roster, I'm sorry he had to be traded, because I like you guys

He was injury ridden and on a very quick decline.

He wasn't the glue on our roster G Hill and D West are.

Our downfall was due to Lance playing for himself after his non selection for the ASG and Hibbert being a mental midget.

Excuse my skepticism.

You're expecting Hibbert to play well on offense? LOL he's out and out a rim protector and nothing else.

He was injury ridden and on a very quick decline.

He wasn't the glue on our roster G Hill and D West are.

Our downfall was due to Lance playing for himself after his non selection for the ASG and Hibbert being a mental midget.

It's not about how good or bad he was playing, after playing there for 9 seasons, he was undoubtedly a big part of the locker room presence of that team.

Pacers start 41-13, trade Granger, go 15-13 to finish the season, hmmmm...

There were reports coming out of the Pacers locker room at the time that the players were unhappy with his departure

This season we can't really judge however, I would hope the players have moved on anyway

I'm sure he will, watching the Nuggets lose games with the likes of Hickson playing. Would still be more entertaining than watching Hibbert attempt to play basketball.

Isn't it amazing that there were talks of teams offer Hibbert ANOTHER max contract if he opted out of his contract this season.

Hibbert is a 7'2 elite rim protector. J.J. Hickson is a 6'9 C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team with PG13 is good enough to to make noise in the playoffs.

This team is playing better than Indiana at this stage last year and that team went to the East finals.

It will definitely make things interesting if PG comes back. Not sure how good he will be on his return though, but at least it's something to keep us interested post-Miami/Bosh injury.

You're expecting Hibbert to play well on offense? LOL he's out and out a rim protector and nothing else.
I'd expect shaq playing with no arms to at least make a field goal

Rim protection is all well and good, but if he can't score points, at least on boards, then he's a liability. Smart coaches will isolate him and pull him away from the rim on defence to nullify his impact on that end

It's not about how good or bad he was playing, after playing there for 9 seasons, he was undoubtedly a big part of the locker room presence of that team.

He was a locker room presence but G Hill and West are bigger ones.

He was constantly injured and not playing, it was time to move on.

I'd expect shaq playing with no arms to at least make a field goal

Rim protection is all well and good, but if he can't score points, at least on boards, then he's a liability. Smart coaches will isolate him and pull him away from the rim on defence to nullify his impact on that end

Yeah you just compare Shaq to Hibbert, nice.

The only people that complain about Hibbert offensively are non Indiana supporters who expect a 7'2 C to be power dunking like Shaq and post fading like Dirk.

The fact is he's 7'2, 300lb man that's super uncoordinated and unbalanced with a shite centre of gravity and simply not good offensively.

Btw I think Frank Vogel is a smart enough coach to be able to coach around Hibbert not being elite offensively.

Isn't it amazing that there were talks of teams offer Hibbert ANOTHER max contract if he opted out of his contract this season.

Hibbert is a 7'2 elite rim protector. J.J. Hickson is a 6'9 C.
Yeah and if you believe Hibbert is going to get another max contract you dont watch the NBA, maybe a team will give him max money for a year so they can improve their draft pick.

Hickson is trash, although teamed up with Shaw he was able to form one of the greatest tanking duos of all time, sadly it had to come to an end. As i said watching that was more entertaining than Hibbert and the pacers.

Yeah and if you believe Hibbert is going to get another max contract you dont watch the NBA, maybe a team will give him max money for a year so they can improve their draft pick.

Hickson is trash, although teamed up with Shaw he was able to form one of the greatest tanking duos of all time, sadly it had to come to an end. As i said watching that was more entertaining than Hibbert and the pacers.

Ever thought teams value big, strong defensive centres?

Firstly I couldn't give a s**t if you think Indiana is entertaining or not, cause we're not. We focus on defense and stopping teams from scoring not flashy offensive plays. Which has worked seeing as we've made an East semi and 2 East finals in a row with "the most boring team and WOAT centre".

Meanwhile Denver are sitting on an amazing 22-41 record and a 36-46 record last year.

As will Mozzy

And I already stated Hibbert isn't good offensively.

Yeah you just compare Shaq to Hibbert, nice.

The only people that complain about Hibbert offensively are non Indiana supporters who expect a 7'2 C to be power dunking like Shaq and post fading like Dirk.

The fact is he's 7'2, 300lb man that's super uncoordinated and unbalanced with a shite centre of gravity and simply not good offensively.

Btw I think Frank Vogel is a smart enough coach to be able to coach around Hibbert not being elite offensively.

No a compared a big fat lug with no arms and suggested he would be able to score against Bargs and Cole Aldrich

Roy's effectiveness is largely matchup dependent. Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago... all good. Washington... could be an issue,

Atlanta.... and any team with centres or combo bigs that can stretch the floor, thats where the problems are

Meanwhile Denver are sitting on an amazing 22-41 record and a 36-46 record last year.

And I already stated Hibbert isn't good offensively.

1. Denver would have a better record than Indiana given they were in the same position

2. I don't exactly get your point, I never said he was either...

No a compared a big fat lug with no arms and suggested he would be able to score against Bargs and Cole Aldrich

Roy's effectiveness is largely matchup dependent. Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago... all good. Washington... could be an issue,

Atlanta.... and any team with centres or combo bigs that can stretch the floor, thats where the problems are

The only way Hibbert would struggle against Hawks defensively is if he was guarding Antic again. If he's on Horford we wont have to worry about the bigman shooting 3's like Antic.

Back