Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid result last night at the Beez with 3 Royals making top 20 in S30.

The Filth Wizard (15th), Marlowe (10th) and myself (=7th).
The result also saw me move into 2nd place on the All Time Beez Vote Tally which would mean this week in the grand final, the Royals will be led by (at least according to Beez votes) the two greatest posters ever in the SFA. A rare phenomenon.

Tonight should see the Mobbs Medal which tops off a fairly award season for us, let's take a guess at where our ruck rover Marlowe will place at the end of the ceremony.
a) 2nd
b) 3rd
c) 4th
d) 5th
e) out of the top 5

I think Marlowe will be top 3 and one of our favourite opposition players in Nunez will win.

Solid result last night at the Beez with 3 Royals making top 20 in S30.

The Filth Wizard (15th), Marlowe (10th) and myself (=7th).
The result also saw me move into 2nd place on the All Time Beez Vote Tally which would mean this week in the grand final, the Royals will be led by (at least according to Beez votes) the two greatest posters ever in the SFA. A rare phenomenon.

Tonight should see the Mobbs Medal which tops off a fairly award season for us, let's take a guess at where our ruck rover Marlowe will place at the end of the ceremony.
a) 2nd
b) 3rd
c) 4th
d) 5th
e) out of the top 5
1st

Condolences Marlowe, so close in the end but that sim murdered you in the last few rounds. Well done to all the Royals that polled this season, and some getting their first ever votes too.

I think Marlowe will be top 3 and one of our favourite opposition players in Nunez will win.

I swear hand on heart this was just an educated guess.

Marlowe had a bloody good season. Good guess Filthy!

I blame AB. He came into the committee to throw out the old "hey guys should the Mobbs Medalist make the team guaranteed" which has been thrown out every season ever.

What are you like at picking lotto numbers?

I have a sneaky feeling if I was great I wouldn't be captaining a fantasy footy team in my 15th season :D

I have a sneaky feeling if I was great I wouldn't be captaining a fantasy footy team in my 15th season :D
So there wouldn't be a temptation to do so on your very own island in the Bahamas? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was a big one lads. I know that seems like obvious street but we defeated history week in and out to win this premiership, from our own history to the difficulty of winning it all from the minor premiership.

Some Facts About The Season 30 Gold City Royals:
  • Season 30 Premiers
  • Season 30 Minor Premiers
  • 79% win rate over the course of the season
  • No. 1 Offensive Team (including finals)
  • No. 1 Defensive Team (including finals)
  • Co-Captained by two former administrators, Hall of Famers, 1st and 2nd in the All-Time Beez Vote Count
  • Team with the Fred Medallist
  • Averaged 19 active posters per week throughout the season
  • 4 All-SFA Selections
Is there even any objective argument against this being the best team of all time?

ZN35.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back