Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Some Facts About The Season 30 Gold City Royals:
  • Season 30 Premiers
  • Season 30 Minor Premiers
  • 79% win rate over the course of the season
  • No. 1 Offensive Team (including finals)
  • No. 1 Defensive Team (including finals)
  • Co-Captained by two former administrators, Hall of Famers, 1st and 2nd in the All-Time Beez Vote Count
  • Team with the Fred Medallist
  • Averaged 19 active posters per week throughout the season
  • 4 All-SFA Selections
Is there even any objective argument against this being the best team of all time?

That cannot be rivalled.

SEASON 30 END OF SEASON STATS

1607845292266.png

We did it.

Had ice in the veins in the first quarter kicking 7 straight when the Swamprats threw everything at us. Our forward pockets NTRabbit and grumbleguts combined for 5 goals to set the tone in the opening as we have so often done this season.

Then from then on, The Filth Wizard took control kicking two goals for the quarter to help us get to a 31 point lead after the midfield handily won the contest.

And in the third, in ruthless fashion we put the foot down with goals to Ulahoopski , Marlowe and two enormous goals from GreyCrow putting the premiership cup within touching distance. Heck even All-SFA back pocket and #stackedsix member Noobz0r snuck forward to kick a goal and extend the lead to 9 goals.

1607845822506.png
Pictured: Noobz0r kicking his second goal of the season in a grand final

The final quarter, the Rats kicked some junk time goals to restore a degree of respectability but they were never overhauling a 9 goal deficit against the #stackedsix

Qhampion Data ratings shows a very even performance across the board as you'd expect from a champion team.

1607845916283.png

It's done boys. This gif is forever entrenched in league history as one showing the first Royals premiership team and what a team it is.

ezgif-3-b8be363b9945-gif.1026315

1607846244203.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why? complacency gets you geelong one peats, and worse still St Kilda one-offs...

I love it mate. And congrats on your game today. Set the tone early.

Must say, I left my beloved Demons to join the Royals because I knew how good it was to be a part of the clubs first premiership. I wanted that again with the Royals. At times I didn’t think it was going to happen ever but here we are. Been fortunate enough to call some of the SFA’s best posters, my team mates and we’ve won it all together. Been the most fun I’ve had in this league and I’m glad it was topped with a flag.

Special shout out to Kennedy Parker, one of the best, going out on the highest of highs. Well done mate!

Must say, I left my beloved Demons to join the Royals because I knew how good it was to be a part of the clubs first premiership. I wanted that again with the Royals. At times I didn’t think it was going to happen ever but here we are. Been fortunate enough to call some of the SFA’s best posters, my team mates and we’ve won it all together. Been the most fun I’ve had in this league and I’m glad it was topped with a flag.

Special shout out to Kennedy Parker, one of the best, going out on the highest of highs. Well done mate!

I feel like you're the only person I've signed multiple times and you were here before me.

I'm glad you got this mate... there was a sliding doors moment the end of S28(?) we might have missed this. Now you can finally add to your list of Royals "achievements".

I feel like you're the only person I've signed multiple times and you were here before me.

I'm glad you got this mate... there was a sliding doors moment the end of S28(?) we might have missed this. Now you can finally add to your list of Royals "achievements".
Yep was basically out the door. Now look at us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back