The Official Vale Carl Hooper Week 9 Thread #gusnationrepresent

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Fare thee well Cool Carl, we barely knew thee.

Oh and basketball things and all that s**t

Bulls on a winning streak, Kris Dunn stating his MVP case, Bulls undefeated with Mirotic

Be scared y'all

I see in the week 8 thread there was talk about the Houston and Warriors backcourts, and point made about coach Pringles being a factor in the evolution and blossoming of J Harden.

Not sure why people would have said that.

Coach turned Nash into an MVP. Harden into a 30/10 guy.

Now he gets to work with probably the best true point guard of the last 15 years or so.

Fids has a point. Laugh at Dantoni all you want, but he got the best out of PGs. Except maybe in NY where he had chris duhon and raymond felton.

121103_nashinjury.jpg

Wish Nashy didnt get injured. What could've been.

I see in the week 8 thread there was talk about the Houston and Warriors backcourts, and point made about coach Pringles being a factor in the evolution and blossoming of J Harden.

Fids has a point. Laugh at Dantoni all you want, but he got the best out of PGs. Except maybe in NY where he had chris duhon and raymond felton.

121103_nashinjury.jpg

Wish Nashy didnt get injured. What could've been.

Theres no doubt D'Antoni has had a positive influence on Hardens career, but lets not pretend the beard was some nobody before he came along. The guy came runner up MVP to Curry with friggen McHale as coach, hes been the best SG for a while now.

It was genius of D'antoni to have him play PG last season, but i think we are seeing the benefit of Harden actually focussing more on his scoring over the past few games with CP3 running the show more. Hes lost a bit of weight and you can tell, hes blowing by guys with ease this year and finishing at the rim through contact. His 3 point shooting has gone to another level also (over 40%) which has forced defenders to play right up on him, allowing him to destroy them off the dribble.

Loving his game so far this year, and CP3 has only made it easier for him.

Theres no doubt D'Antoni has had a positive influence on Hardens career, but lets not pretend the beard was some nobody before he came along. The guy came runner up MVP to Curry with friggen McHale as coach, hes been the best SG for a while now.

It was genius of D'antoni to have him play PG last season, but i think we are seeing the benefit of Harden actually focussing more on his scoring over the past few games with CP3 running the show more. Hes lost a bit of weight and you can tell, hes blowing by guys with ease this year and finishing at the rim through contact. His 3 point shooting has gone to another level also (over 40%) which has forced defenders to play right up on him, allowing him to destroy them off the dribble.

Loving his game so far this year, and CP3 has only made it easier for him.

No doubt all factors have played a part in harden becoming what he was supposed to be.

CP3...GRRRRRR.....could've been a laker if not for basketball reasons

No doubt all factors have played a part in harden becoming what he was supposed to be.

CP3...GRRRRRR.....could've been a laker if not for basketball reasons

that vetoed trade has had some very strange ripple effects haha

We would have got Gasol, but probably never got Harden as Kevin Martin was used in the CP3 deal

Thank you David Stern

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
that vetoed trade has had some very strange ripple effects haha

We would have got Gasol, but probably never got Harden as Kevin Martin was used in the CP3 deal

Thank you David Stern
Lakers would never get ball

Therefore Carl would still be here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers would never get ball

Therefore Carl would still be here

lmao i seemed to have missed this carl fella, seems he made quite the impression in a short span

Lonzo ball hype man who defended his Lakers against the haters.

I struggle to see how he got coerced to leave this place before Gus.

so lavar joined bigfooty?

awesome

I need two things to happen.

Daniel Theis vs Paul Zipser

Yabusele to get court time for triggered stewie.
hahahhaa

the two german goats

I'm looking forward to Dunn vs Irving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back