The Official Vale Carl Hooper Week 9 Thread #gusnationrepresent

Remove this Banner Ad

Embiid will probably retire after this game

Haha. He's not exactly trying to hide the fact that he is absolutely knackered. For the WWE fans out there, Joel after 50 minutes looks like Roman Reigns or Dave Batista after about 5 minutes.

Jrue at dat all star level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bleh, sick game tho. Another that kinda highlights how badly we need a guard that can drain tough jumpers off the dribble, can't just hope JoJo does everything every time.
Where in the world is markelle fultz?

Surely it doesnt take that long to come back from a muscle condition.

Being assesed in 3 weeks (that was a week ago) despite no more soreness..
Assume it's a building back up to fitness thing

I dunno, they said he has recovered from the muscular imbalance s**t and is apparently fine but doing physical therapy. Sixers beat people have remarked that his practise stuff is always finished before they get to enter the facility so if I had to put my tinfoil hat on I'd say they're making sure he's not shooting like a 5 year old picking up the ball for the first time before they put him back in the spotlight of games. It wouldn't be a Sixers draftee if there wasn't weird smoke and mirrors no one can figure out about their injury.

They're probably thinking "why rush it?". I know they're currently 10th & would prefer to be a little higher, but many of the eastern conference teams can just cruise along at .500 to the All-Star break and still be a decent shot of finishing 4th if they catch fire at the end of the season. And if they don't catch fire, then it's almost a case of "what's the point?".

So apparently after the Sixers called time out with 1.2 left in whatever quarter or OT it happened the refs came down and asked them what side of the court they wanted the ball advanced to, so they draw up a play come out of the time out and say no you can't advance it because Saric dribbled before the TO was called... Which he didn't. Okay.

That reffing crew seemingly made a lot of terrible decisions in important spots both ways.

So apparently after the Sixers called time out with 1.2 left in whatever quarter or OT it happened the refs came down and asked them what side of the court they wanted the ball advanced to, so they draw up a play come out of the time out and say no you can't advance it because Saric dribbled before the TO was called... Which he didn't. Okay.

That reffing crew seemingly made a lot of terrible decisions in important spots both ways.

Apparently Ben never gets bumped when going to the rim either. Refs were terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back