The Official Vale Carl Hooper Week 9 Thread #gusnationrepresent

Remove this Banner Ad

That was disgusting considering 1 stop there would have won the game.

At least the team has no problem putting the ball in the hole. It's the defence that's the problem which hopefully is fixable
Gentry has to be in the hot seat yeah? Even though we're .500 at least 3 games have been due to turnovers

Gentry has to be in the hot seat yeah? Even though we're .500 at least 3 games have been due to turnovers

Should be but I don't get the feeling he will be really. Not while the team is still playoff bound

Turnovers are the main problem, not defence. Rondo and Holiday as good as they have been in offence (so far) fireds too many loose passes

At least ESPN got their ROI for doing that Sixers All Access thing. Not like they've done a 180 on the Process or anything.

Agree totally

Got to have the runs on the board before acting the way he does

Absolute flog of the highest order

Hope whiteside puts him on his arse next time they play

Imagine thinking Whiteside would be the one to put Embiid 'on his arse'.

Hoping AD is good to go today against us, looking forward to another big test

Son of Skeletor you ready?

Was on a long flight, so missed the game. Pleasantly surprised by our competitiveness. We seem to get up for the big teams. Then we lose at home to the Kings #Pelslife

At least ESPN got their ROI for doing that Sixers All Access thing. Not like they've done a 180 on the Process or anything.

Imagine thinking Whiteside would be the one to put Embiid 'on his arse'.
I know you're trying to play sarcastic tough guy but this just oozes insecurity about what people think.

Gotta maintain that 'sp00ky team' 'trash talk' veil at all times I guess.

I know you're trying to play sarcastic tough guy but this just oozes insecurity about what people think.

Gotta maintain that 'sp00ky team' 'trash talk' veil at all times I guess.
I mean it's not like Whiteside is one of the most overrated bigs in the game or anything

You do know Embiid is just taking the piss right?
Of course i do. That whole charade doesn't really matter though. His play does the talking anyway.

I mean it's not like Whiteside is one of the most overrated bigs in the game or anything

Sure. That doesn't really change anything.

I just find it funny how there seems to be a general insecurity among some sixer fans about what other fans and media outlets think of their elongated and we'll documented 'rebuild'. The proof will be in the pudding soon enough.

Personally I think if their 7 footer stays fit they'll be just fine.

Of course i do. That whole charade doesn't really matter though. His play does the talking anyway.

Sure. That doesn't really change anything.

I just find it funny how there seems to be a general insecurity among some sixer fans about what other fans and media outlets think of their elongated and we'll documented 'rebuild'. The proof will be in the pudding soon enough.

Personally I think if their 7 footer stays fit they'll be just fine.
How often does one find proof in their pudding anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree totally

Got to have the runs on the board before acting the way he does

Absolute flog of the highest order

Hope whiteside puts him on his arse next time they play

Yeah In like ten minutes he developed better footwork , defensive ability , shooting ability , free throw shooting and all round scoring ability than 90% of centres in the nba the last decade.

If embiid hasn’t done anything to think he is any good I’m sure you think that every other centre in the nba should die of shame.

It’s not like embiid is precious about it. How did he react to Westbrook’s wave? He laughed. Wtf do people want? Cardboard cutouts out there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back