The Official Vale Carl Hooper Week 9 Thread #gusnationrepresent

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there every been a game in which teh whole bench +/- is + and the starting 5 = -
I'm sure there has. Remember when James Harden used to come off the bench? He actually received calls back then as well.

Even though Kevin Garnett finished his career with the Minnesota Timberwolves, he and Glen Taylor parted on bad terms.

Garnett had interest in joining the Wolves in an ownership capacity but that deal fell through. Garnett feels promises were broken by Taylor.

“I don’t want to be partners with Glen [Taylor], and I wouldn’t want to be partners with Glen in Minnesota,” Garnett told Awful Announcing recently. “I would love to be part of a group that buys him out and kind of removes him and go forward.”

Garnett is currently consulting with a few teams and also featuring on TNT.

"You know what? I’m more with individuals versus the teams," said Garnett to Vice Sports. "I’ve gotta admit that. I’ve gotta say that Embiid, Karl-Anthony Towns, Jokic, Porzingis, Damian Lillard, Curry, Durant, I’m enjoying the young bucks, watching young Ingram get better and watching little L. Ball figure it out, you know what I’m saying? I’m checking it all out. I like individuals, not so much on the organizations. Obviously I’m gonna be with Minnesota and the players. Not so much upstairs. I don’t really deal with Minnesota’s upstairs. They suck. But Boston, all day. You know I’m a C ‘till I die. I always root for Brooklyn. But other than that I don’t really get into too many of the upstairs. I’m more watching the guys and watching their progression.

"But I love the competition. I love how the big is coming back. For a while the point guard position had it dominated for like four, five years. Now we have some promising bigs come into the game, starting to change the game a little bit."

Even though Kevin Garnett finished his career with the Minnesota Timberwolves, he and Glen Taylor parted on bad terms.

Garnett had interest in joining the Wolves in an ownership capacity but that deal fell through. Garnett feels promises were broken by Taylor.

“I don’t want to be partners with Glen [Taylor], and I wouldn’t want to be partners with Glen in Minnesota,” Garnett told Awful Announcing recently. “I would love to be part of a group that buys him out and kind of removes him and go forward.”

Garnett is currently consulting with a few teams and also featuring on TNT.

"You know what? I’m more with individuals versus the teams," said Garnett to Vice Sports. "I’ve gotta admit that. I’ve gotta say that Embiid, Karl-Anthony Towns, Jokic, Porzingis, Damian Lillard, Curry, Durant, I’m enjoying the young bucks, watching young Ingram get better and watching little L. Ball figure it out, you know what I’m saying? I’m checking it all out. I like individuals, not so much on the organizations. Obviously I’m gonna be with Minnesota and the players. Not so much upstairs. I don’t really deal with Minnesota’s upstairs. They suck. But Boston, all day. You know I’m a C ‘till I die. I always root for Brooklyn. But other than that I don’t really get into too many of the upstairs. I’m more watching the guys and watching their progression.

"But I love the competition. I love how the big is coming back. For a while the point guard position had it dominated for like four, five years. Now we have some promising bigs come into the game, starting to change the game a little bit."
Glen Taylor publicly called out KG for tanking in 2008,

THEN he said Love wasn't worth a 5 year deal and didn't consider him a star

THEN when Love left said he would be exposed in a good side

Glen Taylor has been horrible to the franchise.

I know you're trying to play sarcastic tough guy but this just oozes insecurity about what people think.

Gotta maintain that 'sp00ky team' 'trash talk' veil at all times I guess.

No idea wtf this is supposed to be.

If you didn't think Sixer fans were going to relitigate the process at any opportune time, then oh buddy I got some news for you.

Who the hell is Glen Taylor

I literally called him the best pure point guard in the last 15 years last week.

Tell us all the praise you have given him before he became a rocket?

always thought he was amazing but ******* hated him

happy to admit it

Houston lucky to get out of that one. Not a serious threat this season if they're limping over the line at home against mid level teams.

hehe ill bite

back to back, no capela or luc (2 key pieces), harden was 95% not gonna play because of a very sore knee but decided to give it a go and wasnt close to his normal self

very obvious we just went through the motions in this one and still won more easily than the score suggests, was never worried we would lose

hehe ill bite

back to back, no capela or luc (2 key pieces), harden was 95% not gonna play because of a very sore knee but decided to give it a go and wasnt close to his normal self

very obvious we just went through the motions in this one and still won more easily than the score suggests, was never worried we would lose

A valiant effort against the odds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dannnnnnnnnn ******* come on you're not allowed to be having a life on a beautiful Sunday Arvo when there are melts to be had
I don't even remember what I was doing on Sunday but it was sure as hell better than watching the Wolves by the look of the box score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back