The Official Week 11 'Rajon Rondo Benchwatch' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We often use Milsap to guard guys like Lebron (eg elite wings). He can probably guard 3.5 positions the half being big 2 guards like Derozen.

If we lost him for nothing we'd be pretty stuffed. You could do a lot worse than him.
With Wiggins, LaVine and Towns we'll need him to guard four positions at the same time. Can he do that? :D

Yay we got D Mo

Hope his body is ready

How did the refs miss that illegal screen and shove on that last play. Timmys defender held blocked and shoved to the ground

Maybe ginobili is known as a bit of a flopper..?

Muscala was obviously moving and that would get called all day long if it was at the top of the arc at any other point of the game

Timmmyyy

Scored about 18 points in the 4th and OT for atlanta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We often use Milsap to guard guys like Lebron (eg elite wings). He can probably guard 3.5 positions the half being big 2 guards like Derozen.

If we lost him for nothing we'd be pretty stuffed. You could do a lot worse than him.
Hes exactly what we need. Someone who can stay in court with small ball. Awesome defender. Can space the floor. Ild chuck a bucket of money at him

However i dont think we'll put this years first to a guy whos approaching FA. so realisticly the hawks will be getting unders from us if he were to say "yeah minnys a great place to live"

Add Vuc to the list of inevitable trades

Wonder if Orlando would deal Mario and at what cost
I guess someone could argue the whole defense-offense thing with me re: Bismack over Vucevic but still...

Vucevic, Payton, Jeff Green on the bench....Bismack, Augustin, Aaron Gordon starting in their place....

what_the_hell_parks_rec.gif

Hes exactly what we need. Someone who can stay in court with small ball. Awesome defender. Can space the floor. Ild chuck a bucket of money at him

However i dont think we'll put this years first to a guy whos approaching FA. so realisticly the hawks will be getting unders from us if he were to say "yeah minnys a great place to live"
Taj Gibson could be had at a much lower cost

I guess someone could argue the whole defense-offense thing with me re: Bismack over Vucevic but still...

Vucevic, Payton, Jeff Green on the bench....Bismack, Augustin, Aaron Gordon starting in their place....

what_the_hell_parks_rec.gif
Orlando need to start Serge and Gordon down low imo.

I presume Fournier was injured?

As I've said all year (hehe), Biyombo made no sense at the time and makes even less now.

Jeff Green is trash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back