The Official Week 11 'Rajon Rondo Benchwatch' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am thinking McBuckets and Niko's numbers have spiked as well at the same time...

Imagine being the Wolves. So much hype cause you get Thibs and have KAT and then have the worst record in the West with only 11 wins. Brian Windhorst crying atm.

Imagine being the Wolves. So much hype cause you get Thibs and have KAT and then have the worst record in the West with only 11 wins. Brian Windhorst crying atm.
They are going to be good but it's going to take longer because they are young, Chicago improved ridiculously quick under Thibs because they had a more experienced core group that were able to adapt to his defensive schemes instantly.

They are going to be good but it's going to take longer because they are young, Chicago improved ridiculously quick under Thibs because they had a more experienced core group that were able to adapt to his defensive schemes instantly.

They are but people saying like they were going to jump to 40+ wins this season! C'mon. Young teams minus OKC, don't win. I mean Brian Windhorst said they would be in the playoffs.

They are but people saying like they were going to jump to 40+ wins this season! C'mon. Young teams minus OKC, don't win. I mean Brian Windhorst said they would be in the playoffs.
I thought they would be in the race for 8th tbh

Particularly given the low number of wins required for 8th out West this season

But still. The chance to get another top 10 pick adds to the arsenal

Hawks are building a 3500 seat stadium and creating a D-league franchise in 2019. Their commitment to player development is great. Shame no one watches basketball in that city though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back