The Official Week 11 'Rajon Rondo Benchwatch' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being the Wolves. So much hype cause you get Thibs and have KAT and then have the worst record in the West with only 11 wins. Brian Windhorst crying atm.

Largely a product of last quarter fade outs. Now they sit a very good chance of a top three draft position in a draft that is packed with quality point guards.

Their average margin of -1.8 points per game ranks 18th in the league so they are a lot better than their record suggests. For comparisons sake, Philadelphia and Brooklyn have an average margin of -7.1 and -8.6 points per game.

The future is very bright in Minnesota.

Still no idea why Durant didn't just take it to the basket. ZBo isn't stopping him.
Draymond should kick him in the balls to wake him up.

What the hell? Last time I checked the scores the Bulls were down 63-81 and now they are 5 points up in OT?
What a loyal fan!

Far out minny how do you lose that basketball game....Toranno choked hard aswell...

It's Toronto please.

I expect to hear crickets

This Cricket?

rickety-cricket-evolution.jpg

They are going to be good but it's going to take longer because they are young, Chicago improved ridiculously quick under Thibs because they had a more experienced core group that were able to adapt to his defensive schemes instantly.

Noah in his prime was also a very strong defensive general and guarded the paint exceptionally well. Those guys don't come around often and Chicago doesn't have a big of that quality atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not able to watch the game at that time, hence checking scores.

Please keep your flogness to a minimum.
Never change.

Will you change to someone who isn't a flog?
If I was a Bulls player you wouldn't say that. Calm down, tighten the strap on your helmet and cheer for Rondo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back