The Official Week 11 'Rajon Rondo Benchwatch' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least Doug Christie got a ring!
Speaking of Doug's wife....

'Balls have a certain amount of weight. Usually, they’re full. If they’ve been emptied, that’s usually after intercourse or sex. Then, they’re kind of smaller and they’re emptier and they kind of shrivel up and they’re little. That’s what I was talking about when I was explaining to Shaunie. All you have to do is just look. If it’s emptier and they’re little and they shrivel up, then they’ve been emptied somewhere. So either he satisfied himself, that’s A. Or B, someone satisfied him and somebody got some explaining to'

Speaking of Doug's wife....

'Balls have a certain amount of weight. Usually, they’re full. If they’ve been emptied, that’s usually after intercourse or sex. Then, they’re kind of smaller and they’re emptier and they kind of shrivel up and they’re little. That’s what I was talking about when I was explaining to Shaunie. All you have to do is just look. If it’s emptier and they’re little and they shrivel up, then they’ve been emptied somewhere. So either he satisfied himself, that’s A. Or B, someone satisfied him and somebody got some explaining to'
You can't fault that logic

I thought they would be in the race for 8th tbh

Particularly given the low number of wins required for 8th out West this season

But still. The chance to get another top 10 pick adds to the arsenal

Tbqh I never thought they were going to be close and here's why

Last season was an anomaly in terms of the West. Houston were just bad coming into the season (Harden unfit), Grizzlies were injured galore (28 players used), Utah was injured and Lakers decided it would be great to join Kobe in celebration mode (not saying that the Lakers were going to be in the playoffs). Then the assumption that Memphis, Rockets and Utah would somehow get worse than really injured plagued seasons when they made great offseason moves (Daniels, Fizdale, Parsons, Hill, trading Trey Burke, Pringles, Gordon and Anderson) which I believe wasn't even possible.

Look at those teams now. They have all gotten better.

You needed one of the teams to fall and Wolves to have a massive jump with no vets. People didn't take into consideration that Utah has talent, Memphis has always won like 50+ since 10/11 and find ways to win, and Houston have James Harden. Those teams had bad seasons with their roster gutted with injuries and just fitness issues. It was an anomaly of a season where Portland made it far because the Clippers lost CP3 and BG in the playoffs, Memphis were destroyed by injuries, Houston sucked and Dallas were in the playoffs with Rondo getting cut from earnings.

You needed those teams to fall off + having a massive, massive, massive jump from the Wolves with a new coach (who's not a super coach), and no vets. People say a lot of issues are late game + 3rd quarter but that's just execution most of the time like LaVine today. If you keep on messing up on those close games, it is not luck anymore, it's just a lack of execution and bad plays. Now another reason is that people said they have a lot of talent and that is true but young teams don't win 40+ games from nothing (Thunder are an exception), it just doesn't happen (note the exception) especially when you have no vets on the team.

Bucks are a young team but they have Teletovic, Jason Terry, Greg Monroe and Steve Novak and even then they are 18-17. Look at the top or playoff teams in each conference. None of them are really that young and they have a vets, a lot of vets.

People way overrated based on sheer talent while expecting same teams to be massively injured like last season. I mean Bill Simmons had Memphis at less than .500 or 41-41 because they were injured last season. We used 28 players and you think we would get worse with actual additions to the team? Come on.

Last edited:
Tbqh I never thought they were going to be close and here's why

Hindsights wonderful isnt it :D

I didnt expect Houston to be quite so good, and probably didnt expect OKC to have this many wins. Blake being out has hurt the Clips, and injury has tempered the Pels yet again. I was keen on Utah and Memphis, although the Jazz have had their own injury worries with Faves being out and Hayward missing a bit of time early. Portland are another that has disappointed. Right now we have 3 wins covering 3-7 in the West

Oh and new thread is up

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-the-s-stands-for-superstar-week-12.1155902/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonderful game from Mudiay today DangerSloane

Devin was good against the clippers the other day...
4-15 5 fouls and 3 turnovers in 33 minutes

I notice too Eric Gordon was about 3 from 150 from deep.
Funny I didnt hear his all-star voters mention anything about it...

Devin was good against the clippers the other day...
4-15 5 fouls and 3 turnovers in 33 minutes

I notice too Eric Gordon was about 3 from 150 from deep.
Funny I didnt hear his all-star voters mention anything about it...
So Booker made 4 more and Gordon 3 more shots than Mudiay is what I make from this.

So Booker made 4 more and Gordon 3 more shots than Mudiay is what I make from this.

OK yeah if you wanna go back and forth every time one of them has a bad game then we're going to be here a while. I'd like to see what booker would do if he had to do more than stand on the 3 point line and jack shots.

So did Iggy. Supposedly

He did, and he has a finals MVP to prove it.

Something Jimmy will never get close to*

*at chicago

OK yeah if you wanna go back and forth every time one of them has a bad game then we're going to be here a while.

*at chicago
Only here a long time if you keep maintaining Mudiay will be better than Booker. I'm offering you free guidance

OK yeah if you wanna go back and forth every time one of them has a bad game then we're going to be here a while. I'd like to see what booker would do if he had to do more than stand on the 3 point line and jack shots.

*at chicago
Priceys mum kick you out of bed before u could finish this morning?

You said an MVP, and then mentioned Iggy.

Finals MVP will count.

Or is that unfair because Jimmy will never see the finals?
Get it right son

I said mvp. Everyone knows mvp means normal mvp but to clarify that I said regular season.

Kyrie Irving will never win a regular season MVP.

You brought finals into the why Jimmy is not a superstar thing which is why I responded with Iggy.

Also it's week 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back