The Official Week 11 Thread, where the Suns are no longer feeling Horny

The biggest disappointment of the season has been...

• Washington

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Milwaukee

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Phoenix

• Memphis

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Houston

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • The entire Western Conference

• The number of times the last leg my multi didn't come through

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
There were a couple there where he got hammered tho
Yes but there were just as many that weren't fouls and he'd crack it. It's sickening watching him having a melt and then he refuses to get back on D. It's getting worse. He seems to want to bang into opposition players in dead ball situations. He's a ticking time bomb. It's just sad because he is the best big man in the game but he's screaming at front office staff as he comes off the court, it's just not a good look.

Atlanta_Cats

All Australian
Dec 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Atlanta hawks, New Orleans saints
Watching the kings-dubs replay
First time watching the kings this year with the non league pass struggle
My god demarcus cousins attitude is still as awful as it has been, and also why is trying to look like a wing play shooting 3's and trying to cross guys up #stayinyourlane

Hipster Doofus

Bigfooty's Neighbour
Feb 14, 2011
Apartment 5B
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Yes but there were just as many that weren't fouls and he'd crack it. It's sickening watching him having a melt and then he refuses to get back on D. It's getting worse. He seems to want to bang into opposition players in dead ball situations. He's a ticking time bomb. It's just sad because he is the best big man in the game but he's screaming at front office staff as he comes off the court, it's just not a good look.
Completely agreed, it's always amplified in a loss too.
Not getting back on D is my biggest gripe.

Hipster Doofus

Bigfooty's Neighbour
Feb 14, 2011
Apartment 5B
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Watching the kings-dubs replay
First time watching the kings this year with the non league pass struggle
My god demarcus cousins attitude is still as awful as it has been, and also why is trying to look like a wing play shooting 3's and trying to cross guys up #stayinyourlane
He's decent with the three, as long as he's not forcing it when he's clearly cold I don't mind it. Which he hasn't btw.
His footwork off the dribble is one of his biggest assets especially against gabargemen big men who are always thrown at him, gets him to the hoop or foul line very often.
That's in isolation though, in transition though his ball handling is very erratic.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

Sactown's offence is mostly fine save for too many turnovers - it doesn't really matter what % Cousins shoots provided the team is scoring points.

The other end of the court is where their problems lie, predominantly on the perimeter. No wing defenders.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Cousins is too good a player to be such a head case. He's a Top 5 talent in the league, but there would be close to 20 people you would want to build your franchise around before him.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I haven't seen that much of Brooklyn this year, but what were they expecting this year out of the coach?

Why Billy King is going is pretty well self explanatory obviously.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Tbh its not a bad thing.

If Brooklyn went down the Philly route (ok not the tanking picks bit)/Boston route of hiring a young coach who could stamp his authority on the squad and play a up pace game to take advantage of Thad and RHJ... but they'd have to trade Bropez in all likeliehood, and given he is the only decent player they have...

They could make a statement and go for a Becky Hammon....

Back