The Official Week 11 Thread, where the Suns are no longer feeling Horny

The biggest disappointment of the season has been...

• Washington

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Milwaukee

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Phoenix

• Memphis

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Houston

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • The entire Western Conference

• The number of times the last leg my multi didn't come through

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought that was definitely a foul on Kobe

This is what he said afterwards:

"It's not a matter of opinion. You watch the replay and he hit me on the forearm right at the end of my release, which is why the ball went short."

Now, flash back three years...

On that occasion, Kobe offered the following:

"That's not a foul. You don't call that sh1t"

Never change Kobe.

Dear Golden State Warriors

Your going to win the 2015-16 NBA Championship and go back to back against either the Cleavland Cavaliers or the Chicago Bulls and Draymond Green will win the finals MVP award.

Please just let us win this game so we can finish in that 8th seed.

Is it possible that John Wall's defense is actually better than his offense?

The problem isn't his offence so much as it is Washington's so-called system.

Put him alongside Beal and Durant with a better system and he'll look a million dollars.

Why are people surprised by Lou Williams' big game? Scoring has never been a problem for him.

Don't think anyone's particularly surprised, save for the question as to why the Lakers bothered signing him in the first place.

Or maybe I don't have an agenda, aside from complimenting his often underrated/overlooked quality defensive ability...
No no I meant me saying that sounds like I'd be bias against him because a lot of mainstream criticism of him is "awh but he can't shoot".
I agree his defence is strong I just think it's his offensive game which separates him from other point guards.

Dear Golden State Warriors

Your going to win the 2015-16 NBA Championship and go back to back against either the Cleavland Cavaliers or the Chicago Bulls and Draymond Green will win the finals MVP award.

Please just let us win this game so we can finish in that 8th seed.
The only thing that gives us a chance is them going 5/37 from deep or whatever it was the first time we played them. That's on them too, not on some randomly improved closing out on shooters on our behalf.
Worst defensive team in the league versus the best offence.
Just be thankful that after this we won't have to play them for 11 months.

Anyone else think it's pretty farcical that all of these wins from the Warriors this season go on Steve Kerr's record, and Luke Walton gets zero official credit for keeping it all together in Kerr's absence?

I don't have a problem with it. It's still Steve's team. He's the guy that set up the team to play the way it does. I'm sure he is having a big say off the court.

I also think he would have been back now if the Warriors weren't going so well.

What it has done is guarantee Walton will get a coaching job this off-season if he wants one. So it's not like he isn't coming out of it pretty well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe we're 15-19.

Generally go well against Orlando so hopefully that continues.

Need Beal back so ******* bad
randy-wittman-ball-to-the-face.jpg

DeAndre is not worth the money he's on.

Plays 18 minutes in a team without Griffin and he takes 3 shots, scores 0 points.

Seriously he should be getting used a lot more than that.

Without Blake the Clippers side looks so plain.

Paul Pierce, Mbah a Moute, Johnson, Rivers, Prigioni getting substantial minutes is sub-optimal.

He's awful.

However, with the amount of injuries so far this season I do somewhat feel for him.

Trying to embed a new identity in the way we play and hasn't been able to get a consistent team to learn.

Still, he sucks.

There's some good signs.

The renaissance of Gortat the development of Porter and to a lesser extent Oubre. Wall taking it to another level

Unfortunately none of this things have happened at the same time (apart from one week)

And my lord do you guys need a decent 4 man

There's some good signs.

The renaissance of Gortat the development of Porter and to a lesser extent Oubre. Wall taking it to another level

Unfortunately none of this things have happened at the same time (apart from one week)

And my lord do you guys need a decent 4 man

Yeh pretty on the money on all points.

Wall has been really good this year, however it's starting to become evident the high usage/high minutes he's been playing is starting to wear on him.

Gortat been really good.

Otto has continued to develop however on the other side, his shooting from 3 has actually declined this year.

Oubre is a project but looks good.

Sessions, Temple, Neal have tried hard and a lot of the time have been relatively good whilst filling in for Beal but they simply aren't great Basketballers. We need Beal back so we can bring them off the bench again.

Just really need to get healthy again.

Back