The Official Week 11 Thread, where the Suns are no longer feeling Horny

The biggest disappointment of the season has been...

• Washington

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Milwaukee

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Phoenix

• Memphis

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Houston

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • The entire Western Conference

• The number of times the last leg my multi didn't come through

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean 11/16 Chris Bosh...

Lel

It's like Byron Scott coaches the Heat.

Wade's not 25 anymore, and it's not like this is the 2009 Heat or anything - they have talent on the roster.

But every fourth quarter Miami's game plan consists of clearing out one side of the floor for Wade. Even though he's still pretty good, it's all rather archaic and I'm not sure they'll stand any chance of getting through the East while they persist with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boogie. Deadset head case. He's now resorted to holding his head when no contact is being made. Throws better tantrums than my twins

The other thing about Rose today was some poor coaching, and tbh thats not unexpected as Fred comes to grips with the roster.

The shift of Taj to starting, with Niko off the bench has worked so far, but when you have a Rose/Jimmy/Snell/Taj/Pau lineup the spacing can get a little cluttered as Snell is really the only consistent shooter there. Buckets would help things, but his defense of late has rendered him almost unplayable against starters. I'd have to go back and look at the plays that Atl trapped Rose on the baseline, but from memory a lot as he drove in on the side of the key. You can counter act that in some ways by moving to a pick and pop with Pau and having Snell either in the corner or on the weak side for the hockey assist. I dare say Fred will work out ways to counter the trapping defense if its something we see more of.

Or a lineup shift so that if a team looks to play that you have Niko so that you have two spacers on court

Back