The Official Week 12 'Welcome to 2018' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any ball aficionado's know if landing after catching the ball mid air counts as 1 step? 2 steps? No steps? What's the official rule?

Eg. This was called a travel on Ok4;
giphy.gif

Was it the right call? In the moment I initially thought it was just 2 steps, but I'm not sure.

BTW, the whistle was blown the instant he stepped back with his right foot.

What would be good for the Lakers is an old fashioned garbage man like OKC's Adams, or a Jordan, someone who can take the lob pass from Lonzo and is not afraid to take the ball to the hoop. Bogut is good defensively but doesn't have the offensive presence to do this, and Lopez has joined the boring trend of 7 footers who just want to hit 3 pointers. No use to the Lakers, we have enough poor percentage shooters as it is.

I agree about KCP. We've been told time and again how it was a virtual steal getting KCP, but he's shown nothing to justify this.

Annnnd now he's released :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any ball aficionado's know if landing after catching the ball mid air counts as 1 step? 2 steps? No steps? What's the official rule?

Eg. This was called a travel on Ok4;
giphy.gif

Was it the right call? In the moment I initially thought it was just 2 steps, but I'm not sure.

BTW, the whistle was blown the instant he stepped back with his right foot.
s**t wifi atm but if you catch nid air landing doesnt count. He can set either foot to be the pivot foot.

Wiggins reminds me a lot of jeff green. Terrific athlete and has all the tools to be an all star. Just no fire in the belly.
Absolute lack of body strength and gets tunnell visioned. He has games today where he's fine. Othere he can put up 28 on decent efficiency

Other nights when his shot isnt falling or in a slump its horrid to watch. He drasticly needs to work on his core strength so he isnt bullied by wings on the block where he can absolutely torch people in a turnaround jump shot or just blow past them. He just doesnt have strength to help him seperate

I said at draft night on the wolves thread that Lavines consistent improvement might of indicated we could of traded Wiggins over Lavine because he compliments towns and Butler much more. Time will tell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back