Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
In todays news.

But more seriously we hit the day when off season signings become trade eligible

I think its fair to say that most of those names are safe , but still never say never.

The other name thats been floated is Festus Ezeli. There's conflicting reports about whether he was trade eligible in Dec or Jan, but regardless he has little value apart from being an expiring deal.

Cavs Warriors tomorrow :D

And i'm in Christchurch for a bloody meeting. Noooooooooooo

Warriors/Cavs - Hopefully a repeat of how tight the X-Mas game was, but hopefully even better quality. And obviously a different result :p

Much better scheduling this time (both coming off 3 day breaks) than X-Mas (Warriors in a 4 game in 5 day stretch and Cavs 5 in 7).

Rose v Lowry

Rose 29mins 16/3/2 on 6/12 shooting with a plus minus of -23
Lowry 16/9/4 on 6/10 shooting, plus minus of +35

Knicks won the last quarter by 19... and still lost by 15 :D

Melo/Rose/Lee/Noah a combined -94

In todays news.

But more seriously we hit the day when off season signings become trade eligible

I think its fair to say that most of those names are safe , but still never say never.

The other name thats been floated is Festus Ezeli. There's conflicting reports about whether he was trade eligible in Dec or Jan, but regardless he has little value apart from being an expiring deal.

Cavs Warriors tomorrow :D

And i'm in Christchurch for a bloody meeting. Noooooooooooo

Zeller is either sick with a very serious illness or has been told hes on the trade block. He's been "ill" for quite a while now.

Rose v Lowry

Rose 29mins 16/3/2 on 6/12 shooting with a plus minus of -23
Lowry 16/9/4 on 6/10 shooting, plus minus of +35

Knicks won the last quarter by 19... and still lost by 15 :D

Melo/Rose/Lee/Noah a combined -94

rMvM_f-maxage-0.gif

Harden trying for his 2nd quadruple double in a week

17/9/7/7 in the 3rd.

Brooklyn being a train wreck will probably stop him doing it as it looks like it might be a blow out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harden trying for his 2nd quadruple double in a week

17/9/7/7 in the 3rd.

Brooklyn being a train wreck will probably stop him doing it as it looks like it might be a blow out.

Twas an interesting article, I think in last weeks threads where they were looking at the breakdown of turnovers, so the high numbers aren't actually as bad in some respects.

Although flipside is, Chris Paul averages like half the turnover rate per possession or something insanely good

Nets and Rockets just equalled the combined 3 point attempt record with 88 total attempts.

Pretty sure the standing record was a 2OT game though and they just equalled it in regulation.

Btw im likely how Taj is starting to go for three point shots. Makes him harder to defend if he develops that somewhat decent range
His mid is money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back