The Official Week 13 'Small Sample Size' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Woj bomb

Atlanta is trading guard Mo Williams and cash to Denver, league sources tell @TheVertical. Hawks will sign Gary Neal to a 10-day contract.

Sources: Denver will waive Williams, whose $2.2M gets Nuggets closer to salary cap floor. Denver sends Atlanta the rights to Cenk Akyol.

Woj bomb

Atlanta is trading guard Mo Williams and cash to Denver, league sources tell @TheVertical. Hawks will sign Gary Neal to a 10-day contract.

Sources: Denver will waive Williams, whose $2.2M gets Nuggets closer to salary cap floor. Denver sends Atlanta the rights to Cenk Akyol.

Lol, we drafted Akyol like 10 years ago. His rights have been traded 5 times. He must feel wanted.

Lol, we drafted Akyol like 10 years ago. His rights have been traded 5 times. He must feel wanted.
On February 19, 2015, he was again traded to the Denver Nuggets for Javale McGee and the rights to Chukwudiebere Maduabum.

What a trade

Chu Chu is one of the treasures of the process years.
Career history
2009Dodan Warriors
2010Kano Pillars
2011–2012Bakersfield Jam
2013Al-Shamal
2013Tallinna Kalev
2014SBL Khasiin Khuleguud
2014Fort Wayne Mad Ants
2015Tallinna Kalev
2015Keflavík
2015Tampereen Pyrintö
2015→ Tampereen Pyrintö II
2016Gegeen Khangai Leader
2016–presentKagoshima Rebnise

That's hilarious. How many teams man

Career history
2009Dodan Warriors
2010Kano Pillars
2011–2012Bakersfield Jam
2013Al-Shamal
2013Tallinna Kalev
2014Fort Wayne Mad Ants
2015Tallinna Kalev
2015Keflavík
2015Tampereen Pyrintö

He's a pretty good sport about it all too, was on a Sixers pod recently.

BOMBSHELL TRADE

The Atlanta Hawks have traded Mo Williams and cash to the Denver Nuggets for the rights to Cenk Akyol.

The move gets the Nuggets closer to the salary floor with Williams' $2.2 million salary.

Denver will waive Williams, who was traded to the Hawks by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Kyle Korver trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was out in the open air
Career history
2009Dodan Warriors
2010Kano Pillars
2011–2012Bakersfield Jam
2013Al-Shamal
2013Tallinna Kalev
2014Fort Wayne Mad Ants
2015Tallinna Kalev
2015Keflavík
2015Tampereen Pyrintö

The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, right up there with Boca Juniors in great sporting names for mine

I was out in the open air

The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, right up there with Boca Juniors in great sporting names for mine
Yeah but it's no Thailand Tobacco Monopoly

Should have gone much higher than #22

Nets got a real good one here

Love his ability to get to the rim and finish and can shoot to boot

Man I been sleeping on Washington but they are developing a nice big three with their picks 1 3 and 3

People keep making this statement but I don't understand it. What team is going to give him more minutes than we are? The past three seasons he has averaged 22, 20 and 18 minutes and after he started poorly this year we've been running through him quite a bit during his time on the floor. The fact is that you know what you're getting with him: instant energy and offence but worse than woeful defence. A team that can carry his defensive shittiness will be better placed than we are to get some benefit out of him, but he has been given plenty of chances with us - that's not the issue.

Guess i've never noticed that - don't watch enough T-Wolves games

He always seems to kill the Warriors but and is able to score/rebound in bunches

I guess some of the weaknesses that have been pointed out are pretty glaring but haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back