The Official Week 14 Thread - Come natter about the matter of LBJ serving Blatt's head on a platter

Which of the following acts was least convincing?

• Cleveland's press release stating that LeBron was unaware of Blatt's firing

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • LeBron's attempts to disguise his receding hairline with a headband

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dan Gilbert's 2010 declaration that the Cavs would win a championship before LeBron

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The claims of Cavs fans appearing in the 2015 Finals' thread that they remember Samardo Samuels

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Cleveland winning the lottery three times in four years

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm watching the OU/LSU game and * me it's stupid the amount they go on about Simmons. He literally just grabbed a rebound which sent one of the guys on a 5 min spiel about how much of a superstar he's going to become. Yes he's a gun but tone it down a bit.

You wanna know how cringeworthy our defence is, watch what Matt Barnes can do when he's allowed to drive the lane.

Jeff Green and Courtenay Lee combine for 20 points on 90% shooting in the first quarter lol.

Two wide open threes push the lead to 20, timeout.
Good luck overcoming a 20 point deficit against Memphis.
I am really sick of this non existent defence, we have the tools to play a half court game ffs!

Two wide open threes push the lead to 20, timeout.
Good luck overcoming a 20 point deficit against Memphis.
I am really sick of this non existent defence, we have the tools to play a half court game ffs!
Trade for Doug McDermott? :-D

Cousins in the rooms with a leg/ankle injury, hopefully they don't put him back out there.
Meanwhile on the court two turnovers off a Jeff Green turnaround jumper leads to a 7-0 run in just 23 seconds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back