The Official Week 14 'Worst Announcing team/#lolknicks' Thread

Worst commentary team in the Atlantic

• Boston - Gorman/Tommy Heinshon

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Brooklyn - Ian Eagle/Mike Fratello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knicks - Mike Breen/Clyde Frazier

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Philly - Some guys... but they have Molly :D (ok Zumoff and Abdenalby)

• Toronto - Matt Devlin/Jack Armstrong

• Chicago - Neil Funk and Stacey King

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Cleveland - Fred Mcleod and Austin Carr

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Detroit - George Blaha and Greg Kelser

• Indiana - Chris Denari and Austin Croshere

• Milwauke - Jim Paschke and Marquis Johnson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get Snyder. Exum played his best game of he year last week, Snyder even made point of saying how good he was. Yet Dante hasn't played a minute since. Meanwhile the Jazz have been struggling for energy. Exum needs to move or he will end up at the Sydney Kings.

the ultimate insult!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd punt both Whiteside and Dragic for assets and try and load up for this years and next years draft. I'm pretty sure I'd be on my own on that front but I'm a low lower on Whiteside than most I'd imagine.
I think they'll really struggle to move either of those guys for any net gain at all with those contracts.

As they are now I still think they're looking good for top 5.

I'd punt both Whiteside and Dragic for assets and try and load up for this years and next years draft. I'm pretty sure I'd be on my own on that front but I'm a low lower on Whiteside than most I'd imagine.
Agree

Especially on the low on Whiteside count

Murray great again

I can't really see anything so far in Buddy's game that's better than Murrays'

We've made a huge mistake

Whiteside helps us win. A flawed but good defensive centre with rim gravity. Definitely a moveable asset

I think they'll really struggle to move either of those guys for any net gain at all with those contracts.

As they are now I still think they're looking good for top 5.
Agree on Dragic being a guy who's pretty hard to move for something decent given his age and that it's the most stacked position in the league that isn't that highly sought after atm but I think Whiteside is a guy you can pretty easily sell to other team given his skill set and how it suits the modern NBA, obviously it's a lot easier to say what I think they should do without providing much of an avenue for them to do it but out of the bottom feeders I think they could make a pitch to both Phoenix and Dallas to try and acquire their 1sts. I actually think he'd fit really well in Phoenix with their young core and can allow the Suns to move Chandler/Knight, also think Cuban is the kind of guy who'd give up the pick to "improve" immediately. Can have two top 6ish picks and keep developing some of the guys they do have (Winslow, tyler Johnson, Willie Reed, Josh Richardson are guys I like)

Back