The Official Week 15 "Announcers Rd 2/move along nothing to see in Chitown' Thread

Whose the worst announcers- Southeast and Nortwest

• Atlanta - Bob Rathburn and Nique

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Charlotte - Eric Collins and Dell Curry (and Steph Ready)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Miami - Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Orlando - David Steele and Jef Turner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington - Steve Buchantz and Phil Chenier

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Denver - Chris Marlow and Scott Hastings

• Minnesota - Dave Benz and Jim Petersen

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • OKC - Brian Davis and Michael Cage

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Portland - Kevin Calabro and Lamar Hurd

• Utah Jizz - Craig Bolerjack and Matt Harping

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a feeling we would win this game. We we bound to beat the Warriors eventually. We hadn't beaten them over 5 years. So far this season we've beaten the Warriors, Cavaliers, Toronto (twice), Memphis, Oklahoma and Portland but bad losses against the Sixers, Phoenix and Dallas has hurt. It sums up where the Kings are at right now. They can match it with the best but proceed to stuff things in games we should win.

I wish Dave Jaeger would give Cauley-Stein some playing time to give Cousins some help on offense. Cousins is cooked during fourth quarters having to do too much all buy himself and it's cost us a lot of games.

Huh, Kings couldn't beat the Suns but they managed to take down the Dubs.

Tyson Chandler 4 MVP.

Played a bit of tempo basketball eh?

Tried to hold a three point lead for the final 12 minutes.

Ross Lyon eat your heart out.

Hopefully Buddy explodes next season and becomes like he was in his last year in college

You can't deny that 20 year old Murray has made a lot of dazzling shots already this season

He's made some dazzling shots sure, but he's also shooting 38% and 31% from three.

I actually like Murray, but there's no point going for 'hot takes' this early after the draft, particularly when he and Buddy are producing virtual identical numbers.

Plenty of other stuff to rip besides Buddy, starting with coaching.

Huh, Kings couldn't beat the Suns but they managed to take down the Dubs.

Tyson Chandler 4 MVP.

Tried to hold a three point lead for the final 12 minutes.

Ross Lyon eat your heart out.

He's made some dazzling shots sure, but he's also shooting 38% and 31% from three.

I actually like Murray, but there's no point going for 'hot takes' this early after the draft, particularly when he and Buddy are producing virtual identical numbers.

He was always opting out

Mind you they had the chance to pony up the dollars

What dollars? He's barely making more than the minimum.

It's almost like Orlando letting Dedmon go for peanuts to the Spurs and giving Bismack $70 mil. The Kings let Curry walk and gave Afflalo much more money to do the exact same job.

This is true, but I see some of the makes Murray does and shake my head at the niceness of them

Plus he gets to the line, Buddy is terrible at drawing fouls and finishing at the rim

What dollars? He's barely making more than the minimum.

It's almost like Orlando letting Dedmon go for peanuts to the Spurs and giving Bismack $70 mil. The Kings let Curry walk and gave Afflalo much more money to do the exact same job.

Kings had him on the hook for 1 mill, he opted out and went to Dallas for a 2 year deal at 3 mill per.

Seems like a Kangz thing to do :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true, but I see some of the makes Murray does and shake my head at the niceness of them

Plus he gets to the line, Buddy is terrible at drawing fouls and finishing at the rim

Our entire team outside AD sucks at getting to the line.

The good news is that we don't foul much either. If you want to watch a game without free throws, it's your New Orleans Pelicans all the way.

Kings had him on the hook for 1 mill, he opted out and went to Dallas for a 2 year deal at 3 mill per.

Seems like a Kangz thing to do :D

Yep, pretty much. I do like Garrett Temple though, he was a solid pick-up.

Still, $3 million is peanuts. When you think about how much Mozgov, Jeff Green, Meyers Leonard, Plumlee etc etc got... yikes.

Yep, pretty much. I do like Garrett Temple though, he was a solid pick-up.

Still, $3 million is peanuts. When you think about how much Mozgov, Jeff Green, Meyers Leonard, Plumlee etc etc got... yikes.

Rond....

Oh wait nm

Considering you're the poor sod who has to watch him all season, I thought it only proper to give you right of first refusal on naming & shaming that one :D

I (and a lot of Bulls people) wanted us to sign Seth :(

That and 3-1 leads
#doubleds

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Mavericks center Andrew Bogut and Lakers point guard Jose Calderon are two players who “greatly interest” the defending champions, ESPN reported.

Both Bogut and Calderon could potentially have their contracts bought out after the deadline, as could Mavericks guard Deron Williams — another player the Cavs are supposedly monitoring.

Lol, not content with having 2 point guards that cant defend they are interested in Calderon :D

I (and a lot of Bulls people) wanted us to sign Seth :(

I'm glad Dallas signed Seth making them better and helping the Pels get a better draft pick

Top 5 pick this year
banderas.png

Mavericks center Andrew Bogut and Lakers point guard Jose Calderon are two players who “greatly interest” the defending champions, ESPN reported.

Both Bogut and Calderon could potentially have their contracts bought out after the deadline, as could Mavericks guard Deron Williams — another player the Cavs are supposedly monitoring.

Lol, not content with having 2 point guards that cant defend they are interested in Calderon :D

they can have hosesay.

Back