The Official Week 15 'Cleveland? More like Unbelieveland' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What one earth is going on in Cleveland?

What comes first, the mega trade or Lue getting fired?

Meanwhile the Magic up 17 on Boston in Boston in the 4th as i write.... Huh?
I would have preferred the title to say "Efend the land - No D"

Following Houston's 116-108 win over the Warriors on Saturday, Clint Capela spoke about the confidence he has in his team.

"We're confident because we know if we're doing what we're supposed to do, we're going to beat them," Capela told ESPN. "We've got to keep playing. We know that they're going to come back if we have the lead, and we've just got to keep that mindset. Sometimes I feel like, in the past, we were all dragging down after mistakes. But today, we were ready. I think that if we're doing what we're supposed to do on defense -- all the switches, the weak side -- and keep playing our offense by keeping that mentality all game long, we have the weapons to beat them.

"We are better than them."

James Harden also said Houston's Saturday night win was important "for our swag."

#tunneltalk

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Celtics officially in a slump.

Man it would be nice if our offence didn’t revolve around one guy. We’re basically a worse version of last year’s offence right now.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Celtics officially in a slump.

Man it would be nice if our offence didn’t revolve around one guy. We’re basically a worse version of last year’s offence right now.
The Celtics’ 104.2 offensive rating is ranked 20th in the league right now for the season.

In January their offensive rating is 96.4

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
The Celtics’ 104.2 offensive rating is ranked 20th in the league right now for the season.

Yep just awful. It was about time though that the lack of Hayward got exposed.

We have no shot creator outside of Kyrie. If Tatum, Brown etc don’t knock down threes we’re screwed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

Amazing what a good defence can accomplish.

Boston give up 101.7 per 100. To put that in context OKC has the third best D and yet they give up 105.1... that means their defence is closer to the Knicks' level than it is to Boston's, despite ranking in the top three.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Impressive coming back from a knee to be playing D like Harden already..

Watch his close out on draymond from yesterday

Well I say close out but I guess you need to actually move for it to be called that

Watch his close out on draymond from yesterday

Well I say close out but I guess you need to actually move for it to be called that
I think it was a jab step close out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back