The Official Week 15 'Cleveland? More like Unbelieveland' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

F*ck. This. Life.

Last edited:

God damn this accursed team.

It's the Pels. Never gif too early

Oh I was fully aware that there was about a 70% chance it would come back to bite me

lead_large.png

I think it falls into the 'might as well because they ain't signing anyone in FA and gotta try and keep AD there' category. I think they'll still pay him.

They can give him less than the absolute max though right?

Or like less than the max and maybe a team option at the end?

It'll be a balancing act, I assume. Other teams might offer more but I've heard there's not a lot of cap space out there.

Still a spinal tap, acl, motorcycle crash and meniscus to go to catch up

Non-disclosed injuries, players shot dead after signing, no trips to the conference finals in 30 years and every star player we've ever had has dumped us.

Check mate ;)

They can give him less than the absolute max though right?

Or like less than the max and maybe a team option at the end?

It'll be a balancing act, I assume. Other teams might offer more but I've heard there's not a lot of cap space out there.

Everything I've read seemed to point towards him re-signing before the injury.

He's not a big-market guy, and his rapport with Davis is genuine. We should outsource his Achilles rehab to some other team's doctors though.

Non-disclosed injuries, players shot dead after signing, no trips to the conference finals in 30 years and every star player we've ever had has dumped us.

Check mate ;)

He's not a big-market guy, and his rapport with Davis is genuine. We should outsource his Achilles rehab to some other team's doctors though.

Pelicans should sign the Suns doctors to a max contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check mate ;)

You forgot bobby.
* it, I’m out

You guys will have probably got the oxygen and CO2 lines confused.

Guilty as charged.

Pretty sure that's how the original Pierre Pelican met his demise.

Imagine you ****** up his order.

I'd panic if I took his order. Listening to his interviews, I'd never be sure if I got it right :)

You guys have got the People's President all wrong.

Jared Dudley represents.

Even if he is fat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back