The Official Week 15 'Cleveland? More like Unbelieveland' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.webp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how Cousins' contract goes if it's a long term lay-off.

I guess the Pels don't have a choice but to give him his money but he's a prickly character with a potentially serious injury. Interesting times.

Will be interesting to see how Cousins' contract goes if it's a long term lay-off.

I guess the Pels don't have a choice but to give him his money but he's a prickly character with a potentially serious injury. Interesting times.
This is really interesting to me because giving the max to him now would be really hard for them considering his personality and the history of Achilles injuries not to mention the pelicans attrociois cap situation

This is really interesting to me because giving the max to him now would be really hard for them considering his personality and the history of Achilles injuries not to mention the pelicans attrociois cap situation
I think it falls into the 'might as well because they ain't signing anyone in FA and gotta try and keep AD there' category. I think they'll still pay him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back