The Official Week 15 'Cleveland? More like Unbelieveland' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch his close out on draymond from yesterday

Well I say close out but I guess you need to actually move for it to be called that

was pretty obvious we were leaving him open and using his man as a help defender, but yes would have been nice if he closed out in some way

Should get a statue of him blocking the shot.

yep, agreed

Been an Eagles fan since ‘89 myself

What happened, did the Germans try to buy the Browns again?

The-Simpsons-Season-3-Episode-11-10-3262.jpg

I would like to take this moment to thank the Celtics for losing to the Magic today and moving Atlanta up (or down) depending on how you look at it in the Luka Doncic/DeAndre Ayton/Marcus Bagley/Trae Young sweepstakes

I would like to take this moment to thank the Celtics for losing to the Magic today and moving Atlanta up (or down) depending on how you look at it in the Luka Doncic/DeAndre Ayton/Marcus Bagley/Trae Young sweepstakes
No wukkas. Pats and Bruins doing way too well at the moment. One of the teams had to have a slight lull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Spencer Dinwiddie the most underrated player of all time?

Kanter hedges off Lopez

Is like he is an idiot
Kanter is literally the worst defensive starting forward in the NBA, He also stuffs New yorks offense. He needs to GTFO

Cleveland are 3.1 pp 100 possessions better when LeBron is off the court.

Can you be an MVP with those numbers?

It's hard, Those types of stats are really iffy to use, Like he played 28 Minutes against Toronto when they got destroyed, then the bench kinda played hard and the Toronto scrubs just coasted. Which wouldnt of helped, Same story at Minny. You are never too sure whats actually happening in the game at the time. Does he rest with? When he;s off do teams pull out 3-4 starters while he's off while Cleveland are still playing Love/Wade/Smith/IT

Using team stats To measure one guys impact is lame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back