The Official Week 16 'Get Your (Len) Bias Here' Thread Including All Star Weekend

The biggest traffic cone in defense in the league is

• James 'double cursed' Harden

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Oug McErmott

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anus Kanter

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Damian 'busy working on my rapping career rather than defense' Lillard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The main reason good/great players aren't going to LA is because they suck, not because of the management.

Talent likes to go places where there is already some sort of talent ready for them.

It'd be poetic is the Spurs win the championship this season and Tim Duncan quietly calls in quits in the off season; no fanfare or distractions.
Kobe's farewell tour has been absolutely toxic this season, I don't know how you could look at it otherwise.
I saw some huge banner with him on it at the start. Like it was court long with his name and then he got a microphone and spoke to the crowd is that right?

Bizarre???

Clippers offered Denver Blake Griffin and Lance for Jokic, Faried, Barton and Gallo.
Denver declined obviously, LA trying to root themselves out of a hollow situation.

Just watched the highlights of the game. I hate All Star games nowadays. They would be so much more entertaining if they took it seriously. A real game with all the best players in the world playing in it.

I love basketball, that's what I wanna see. The competitiveness of it. Not showboating ally oops and crap like that. You see s**t like that on Youtube. Play basketball. Compete. Do it at the absolute highest level.

That would be fun.

Also get ****ed to whoever said Magic didnt deserve the All Star MVP in his last All Star game. He led everyone in all players from both teams in points and assists. His team won by 40 points or so. He hit three consecutive three pointers down the stretch, including the last shot of the game, an epic fall away three which hit nothing but net.

It was tremendous and only one winner.

Plus how memorable was it when he first guarded Isiah and then MJ in the last few plays. The way the crowd reacted. It was a special moment.

He deserved. Just in case you havent seen it either. Here it is.

Also, just for fun. Without looking it up. Off the top of your head, how many All Star selections do you think the following players managed during their respective careers?

Vlade Divac
Nick Van Exel
Rik Smits
John Starks
Jamal Mashburn
Steve Smith
Antonio McDyess
Charles Oakley
Kenyon Martin
Mark Jackson
Juwan Howard
Derrick Coleman
Sam Cassell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, just for fun. Without looking it up. Off the top of your head, how many All Star selections do you think the following players managed during their respective careers?

Vlade Divac
Nick Van Exel
Rik Smits
John Starks
Jamal Mashburn
Steve Smith
Antonio McDyess
Charles Oakley
Kenyon Martin
Mark Jackson
Juwan Howard
Derrick Coleman
Sam Cassell
3, didn't K-Mart go once?

The main reason good/great players aren't going to LA is because they suck, not because of the management.

Talent likes to go places where there is already some sort of talent ready for them.

Oh it is management. There's a lot of bickering between Mitch, and the Buss siblings. Compounded by how they treated Pau Gasol and getting rid of Lamar. Very little is to with Kobe. People just use Kobe as a scapegoat because he is the face of the franchise.

Clippers offered Denver Blake Griffin and Lance for Jokic, Faried, Barton and Gallo.
Denver declined obviously, LA trying to root themselves out of a hollow situation.

lol such a bad trade.

Vlade Divac
Nick Van Exel
Rik Smits
John Starks
Jamal Mashburn
Steve Smith
Antonio McDyess
Charles Oakley
Kenyon Martin
Mark Jackson
Juwan Howard
Derrick Coleman