The Official Week 17 'Lebron James hissy fit in 5...4...3...'

Remove this Banner Ad

I sense a LolKnicks coming on...
Trail-Blazers-Nuggets-Bas9.jpg

Hawks with 7 in a row to win

lel

The Knicks ESPN guy reckons that they should protest the result based on some free throw muck up - didn't see it, and the maths seem muddled to me so I don't understand what he's talking about.

I love that ESPN need to lay off staff, yet they can still afford to have full time Lakers and Knicks writers. Every Ohm Youngmisuk tweet informing me about what music Lonzo Ball is currently listening to is worth its weight in gold.

The Knicks ESPN guy reckons that they should protest the result based on some free throw muck up - didn't see it, and the maths seem muddled to me so I don't understand what he's talking about.

I love that ESPN need to lay off staff, yet they can still afford to have full time Lakers and Knicks writers. Every Ohm Youngmisuk tweet informing me about what music Lonzo Ball is currently listening too is worth its weight in gold.
* ESPN

Apart from Lowe im done

Apparently there is some game of football on, so its early tips today.

How could you be so Harkless!

Was the Blake trade a win/win? Yes
Who is the next domino to fall? Trump
How long does Lue have? Management has said he is safe. So maybe a week or two.
Or is it a trade that blows the Cavs up? LeBron for Zaza.
Will the Clips go the full blow up? Yes
Did the Pels awaken Emeka Okafor from a coma or did they confuse him with Jah? Yes
Can i slot in a derogatory comment about Boston in here? No, but I can. #IT4MVP2017

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody said that.

It’s incredibly concerning that after 13 games he still looks so awful.

He didn’t even have surgery so there is every possibility that the hip is going to be a constant problem.

Even if he finds some offensive touch, he’s still going to be ridiculously bad offensively.

Luckily Cleveland were already awful defensively.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back